• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Death List O8

This should probably go in ironic deaths, but I think Scott Hall will die when the cocaine levels in his blood aren't high enough.

Shieky baby (drug abuse), Mae Young (old age), Jake Roberts (OD), Scott Hall & Big Poppa Pump.

I think steiners steroid abuse will catch up with him, also with tna bringing in a drug testing policy i think this is going to have a big affect on some of their rosters personal lives!

Flair dies after getting a chop

Carlito jobs soo much that he gets beaten by his own apple

Undertaker rolls his eyes and notices his brain damage is more fuked up then benoits and dies

JBL dies after being hit by a clothesline and goes to hell

it would be very unfortunate for them to pass away but i would have to pick jake roberts or terry funk and for current active wrestlers i would say kurt angle unless he's cleaned himself up

hah knowing this is a spam friendly zone..

im halfway expecting ron simmons to post a reply that simply reads SPAM!

Val Venis is assasinated...after amazingly recieving 55% of the presidential votes..John Wilkes Booth you crazy man will it ever end

scott hall dies: reason: couldn't defeat his demons

ric flair dies after retiring from wrestling

chavo guerrero jr. dies

Whats wrong with you?

r u seriously betting on who is going to die this year. This has to be the sickest, stupidest thread i have ever seen here on the forums

my god

Whats wrong with you?

r u seriously betting on who is going to die this year. This has to be the sickest, stupidest thread i have ever seen here on the forums

my god

Nobody's betting anything in this thread, if we were betting on who was going to die, we would have a vBookie up for it probably, LOL

We're just discussing who we think may die this year, wrestlers die every year, and this is just a thread for us to post who we think is going to die, I see nothing wrong with that, if it offends you than don't read it

Whats wrong with you?
Me? Well I fell down cement steps in my walker as a baby boy, i had a spinal tap, I have ADD, and I am almost blind in one eye. I think my left arm is longer than my right, and i have pretty bad grammar.
r u seriously betting on who is going to die this year.
No, betting usually involves money. Or fake money.
This has to be the sickest, stupidest thread i have ever seen here on the forums

my god

Quick question. Why did you click on it then?

Joey Styles is gonna die in 08. God is gonna finaley snap after all the years of hearing "O MY GOD" and say "FINE YOU WANT GOD YOU GOT HIM!!!!"

Joey styles will kill himself if he has to keep calling how "extreme" ECW is
don west will get told to be quiet for a second and chokce on hot air
kurt angle will hav die after having his gold medal revoked for a silver medal
triple h will be told to to jimmy wang yang

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo