• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Death List O8

My reasoning for Jake Roberts dying is because he isgoing into rehab therefore he is probably going to be vulnerable to every disease known to man. Plus a few new ones that they will probably discover.

I would have to go with Flair too, i respect him for all he has done in wrestling but he is pushing himself.

batista is NOT going to die TNA will flair might die kutle angle maybe

I'm thinking Perry Saturn (if he's not dead already), will be the next to die, I just kinda see a trend forming the last couple years, with members of the Radicalz dieing off, first was Eddie, then Benoit, so next will most likely be Saturn

Big Show is another possiability, people his size often have heart problems and don't live very long, I could see him having a heart attack at some point this year

My reasoning for Jake Roberts dying is because he isgoing into rehab therefore he is probably going to be vulnerable to every disease known to man. Plus a few new ones that they will probably discover.

They could always name one of the new ones Jake the Snake syndrome LOL Great post.

Big Show's been dropping the weight lately though, and it's not like he's ever been a huge fat ass like Big Daddy V or Yokozouna. As long as he stays fit, he should live to be about...45 or 50.

Didn't know that was a rule. So despite my three posts about how hot Ashley and/or Angel Williams are, im gay for not thinking a girl who reminds me of the wanna be gangsta bitches in high school is attractive. Guess I'm a *** then, I'll get around to changing my profile later.

ur right ashley is hot, and its not a rule im just saying

:robvandam: rocks!

I'm thinking Perry Saturn (if he's not dead already), will be the next to die, I just kinda see a trend forming the last couple years, with members of the Radicalz dieing off, first was Eddie, then Benoit, so next will most likely be Saturn

Big Show is another possiability, people his size often have heart problems and don't live very long, I could see him having a heart attack at some point this year

How old is Big Show? He's in good shape now for a man his size, yes he was looking bad toward the end of his career in ecw, so I think he's fine. He probably won't live to 80 but he'll be fine for a few more years.

The cruiserweight division. Oh wait, that died last year. Flair will die in his match at wrestlemania thus forfilling his promice never to retire

WHat THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STARTING A THREAD ABOUT WHO IS GOING TO DIE??

Yes.

DON'T EVER TRY AND PLAY DOWN SOMETHING LIKE DEATH.

Why? It's what keeps most of us sane.

THESE PEOPLE YOU SPEAK OF ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND HAVE FAMILIES. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF PEOPLE WERE PLAYING PICK 'EM WITH WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO DIE?

Don't see it happening. Then again I probably wouldn't think to look in the Spam Zone of RandomPeopleZone Forums.

WHATS NEXT? ARE YOU GONNA PLACE BETS ON WHO IS GONNA BE THE NEXT ATHLETE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD? YOU SICKEN ME!!!!

That sort of comes into this category, doesn't it? Don't see any need to make a new thread about it.

....Anyway I DO NOT wish any of the current "superstars" any deaths, incidents, or accidents in my following post.

That being said I am almost positive Luger is about to kick the bucket this year. The man is paralyzed and if he ever recovers there might be a slight chance that he will be highly immobile. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

Other mentions include:

Sabu (Just a gut feeling)

Mae Young (How old is she again?)

Ric Flair (For the reasons already mentioned)

Hulk Hogan (Losing your wife, having a criminal for a son, and losing 2 million dollars in your daughter's singing career couldn't result in a good fallout whatsoever.)

The Iron Sheik (Again, just a gut feeling)

I say Vince Mcmahon needs to be the one to croke this year.

this is all fun and games, this is all hypothesis none of us actually want these people to die. My list seems completely plausible because of three/four reasons. They are old, for the most part retired, or drug addicts. All combined in the Iron Sheik.

Why not Hogan? With his divorce going on, and his kid turning his friends into vegetables, he would lose about 80-85% of his vast fortune and then kill himself lol. but on a serious note, I most likely think that flair just might die this year.

what about the "Radicalz Curse"(eddie & benoit)??? hate to say it but... Dean Malenko? Perry Saturn?

damn i feel wrong for posting this....

I can't see Flair passing away this year, but I can definitely see him dying before 2010.

Heenan, Jake Roberts....good possibility that they may be "candidates".

If there's a suicide, I think it might be Scott Hall. His life has just been shit for years and he's obviously cracking again.

I agree that if anyone could be committing suicide in the wrestling world this year, It'd be Scott Hall.

Shut up. Just shut up, please. I've had enough of people that just say random, baseless shit like that, especially as I'm a mod. That post is pointless, and just because you're not a TNA fan you presume there aren't any. The fact is, if there's any year TNA isn't going under, it's 2008. I can say that for absolute certain.

its easy the only death in 2008 which wont really matter because noone gives a damm is TNA

*Tna-R.I.P 2008*

I back Mr. Sam 100% here. Instead of hiding behind the fact that this is the spam zone, please, indulge us as to WHY you think TNA is going to die in 2008 and why you feel nobody would care. Because when you do, believe me, TNA fans like Sam and myself will be there to refute every last point.

I'm backing both Sam, & IC25 on this, Why the fuck does everybody keep saying TNA is gonna die this year, that is just ******ed, how a promotion that is gaining more ratings and getting more popular to the mainstream is gonna die is beyond me, I really wish somebody would explain why the think the six year old promotion that as achieved the success that it has in such a short time is gonna die now, You people do realize that people have been saying this promotion wouldn't make it from the beginning and with each week, month, and year they have proven the nay sayers wrong, just cause you all don't like TNA doesn't mean it's gonna die, now how about we (by which I mean everyone saying TNA is gonna die) all pull your heads out of your asses and stop posting bias, baseless bullshit, it just makes you sound ******ed:disappointed:

Shawn Micheals [a gut feeling]
But I'd hate to see him go.
But you'll never know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back