Death List O8

dude why would u think Foley would die seriously

I don't know.I just feel it in my veins.
Listen here,
I love Mick Foley.
I love the Dude Love character.Look at my user name.
I always get this weird feeling in my stomach when I stat to think about wrestlers who might die next.It's nothing personal,I'm just predicting.It was hard to believe when I heard that Benoit died but hey,shit happens.

Possibly Mae Young ( she seems pretty old)
Iron Shiek seems like another good possibility
For some reason, I got a Strange feeling about Sabu ( i dunno, go figure)

this thread is disgustingly distasteful

My '08 casualties are:

Jake Roberts
Mae Young
Vader
Giant Gonzales
Cena's fanbase

i would say Batista if he wasnt already dead

this thread is disgustingly distasteful

My '08 casualties are:

Jake Roberts
Mae Young
Vader
Giant Gonzales
Cena's fanbase

i would say Batista if he wasnt already dead

Cena's Fanbase.LMAO
hilarious.I agree with Vader dying.I don't know about Jake Roberts though.I'd give him2 or 3 years more.

Disagree, she has great muscle tone, I think she just overdoes the diet pills a bit. She looks great in person. Second to only Angel Williams. Though the only other diva I have met is Kelly Kelly and she's not attractive.

kelly kelly is hot and if u dont think so u hav 2 be gay

just sayin

Sadly Randy Orton...I don't want him to but it would be so cool to see the WWE perish lol. Nah I'm joking...but it would be cool

kelly kelly is hot and if u dont think so u hav 2 be gay

just sayin

Didn't know that was a rule. So despite my three posts about how hot Ashley and/or Angel Williams are, im gay for not thinking a girl who reminds me of the wanna be gangsta bitches in high school is attractive. Guess I'm a *** then, I'll get around to changing my profile later.

My predictions:
Kurt Angle is gonna drop dead in middle of the ring from pills
Jake Roberts is barely alive anyways. He's just gonna start moving slower and slower until one day he's gonna stop moving. And that'll be it.
Iron Sheik is gonna go on another homophobic rant and cause a brain aneurism.
Mae Young is gonna die a la the Gutbuster scene from Alien. A human foot is gonna burst out of her stomach.
Ultimate Warrior will kill himself to "make a point" that no one knows or understands.
Abyss and Dustin Rhodes will die when they agree to do an Electrified Steel Cage match, with the cage really being electrified for realism.
Team 3D will die in their upcoming Ultimate X Match.
Someone in the X Division will die from a botched Canadian Destroyer.
Half of the Knockouts Division will be eaten by Awesome Kong.
Half of the ECW roster will be eaten by Big Daddy V.
Scott Hall will mistake a gas can for a box of wine.
Paul London will be murdered by Vince McMahon for "lookin' at him the wrong way".
Vince McMahon will be murdered by Brian Kendrick in retribution.
Brian Kendrick will be killed and turned into a throwrug for the nursery in Stephanie and HHH's baby's room.
Shawn Michaels, Ted DiBiase, Lex Luger, and Sting will all mysteriously disappear. It will be assumed that they were spirited away and we were all "left behind".

My predictions:
Jake Roberts is barely alive anyways. He's just gonna start moving slower and slower until one day he's gonna stop moving. And that'll be it.
Mae Young is gonna die a la the Gutbuster scene from Alien. A human foot is gonna burst out of her stomach.
Ultimate Warrior will kill himself to "make a point" that no one knows or understands.
Abyss and Dustin Rhodes will die when they agree to do an Electrified Steel Cage match, with the cage really being electrified for realism.
Paul London will be murdered by Vince McMahon for "lookin' at him the wrong way".
Brian Kendrick will be killed and turned into a throwrug for the nursery in Stephanie and HHH's baby's room.
Shawn Michaels, Ted DiBiase, Lex Luger, and Sting will all mysteriously disappear. It will be assumed that they were spirited away and we were all "left behind".

i liked the paul london one lol

My predictions:

best post ever

LAWLS

i think mae young might die of old age also the guererro legacy will die...since vickie is "in love" with edge...also shannon more will die of boredom in the smackdown locker rooms

The WWE womens division will finally die... when Candice regains the title

meh Vince will eventually realize that womens wrestling has a large demographic and maybe bring in a whole bunch more talent

eventually

Ole will die and demand no recognition from Vince for it because he wants to keep Vince true to his word

meh Vince will eventually realize that womens wrestling has a large demographic and maybe bring in a whole bunch more talent

eventually

Ole will die and demand no recognition from Vince for it because he wants to keep Vince true to his word

Eve Torres, Maryse, and Melina Rouka don't count as talent

eventually... as in never? I think we'll see Mark Henry or Snitsky as champion before we'll see a decent WWE women's division again

eventually... as in never? I think we'll see Mark Henry or Snitsky as champion before we'll see a decent WWE women's division again

well at least theres still TNA at least their womens divisions going in the right direction

I see Mr Kennedy attempting to to a green bay plunge off the elimantion chamber but he will break his neck and probably die after.
I would not like it to happen at all.

If anyone was going to die already, it would have been Jake Roberts. The Snake is going to be like an old 70's Rock Star, his body nothing but drugs, but he'll never die.

I'm going with Batista or Flair for the active wrestler to croak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back