• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FIFA World Cup 2010: Australia vs Ghana

well that was a shit game, Ghana blw a great chance to to put themselves in the drivers set in their group

yes but the ref was biased to Ghana, Bullshit Yellow card for Ghana, red any day of the week, anyway, Im off, 1:30 in the morning here, so , I'm tired

That's ridiculous Beast, how the hell can the referee be biased? all of the referees are made to be unbiased.

That red card was fully deserved, and the yellow card instead of red was just as well.

wow thats a shame its 11 AM here

I want ghana because ghana winning that pool sets Argentina up beautifully to the semifinals

Kewell is an idiot. I love how he was screaming at the ref to look at the replay and it was an OBVIOUS handball. Booking for the handball alone but the fact that it denied a clear goal-scoring opportunity was why he received that red card. It's an interesting group.

Sorry, blinded by allegiance, but, he tried to chest it, it should have been a yellow card in my books, but I guess the rule states that a handball to prevent a goal is a red card, ok, that was a red. I'm sorry guys

That's the entire sporting atmosphere in Australia. ANYTHING that goes against our team, the ref is biased or it's complete bull. Most of the time it's "blind allegiance" though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back