Death List O8

Kelly Kelly's implants need to go away or "die"... she looked so much better all natural. I think we have enough divas with huge, fake tits to stare at. I love boobs, but sometimes more then a handfull is just a waste. Plus naturals just feel better to the touch.

I'll just be a little bitch and say it's coincidence. That's it, coincidence.

Say what you want, but the truth of the matter is that TNA's best star power was best not one, but twice (I'll track down the other bulletin) by a bunch of second rate womens workers (Theirs only two females in TNA that can really be compared to workers like Angle and Sting- Gail and Kong- the rest of the women in TNA, while good for women's standards, are second rate compared to the men) and its sad. Its a surefire sign that TNA does need a change in its creative path.

hopefully it'll be ECW that dies to put it out of it's misery. it mite as well be on life support given that the spirit it had it's 1st time round died the second wwe bought it and slowly destroyed it's name. dreamer, nunzio/guido, balls and richards r the only originals left and when was the last time they won a match or even appeared. and extreme rules matches? i havent seen 1 thing i'd class as extreme.

as for people... mae young (moolah's gone so she's gonna be soon as well), iron sheik (the guy's a tragic accident waiting to happen), lex luger (health problems and drug issues in past aren't a good combo).
the only active wrestler i can see passing on is nunzio - trapped and suffocated by v's man boobs in a squash match

Shut up. Just shut up, please. I've had enough of people that just say random, baseless shit like that, especially as I'm a mod. That post is pointless, and just because you're not a TNA fan you presume there aren't any. The fact is, if there's any year TNA isn't going under, it's 2008. I can say that for absolute certain.

While I agree TNA most likely won't go under in 2008, care to elaborate on how you can know the future for certain?

Funaki is gonna die when Mark Henry accidentally squashes him a little TOO good.
Side note, was anyone else hoping that Funaki would replace JBL at the SD! announcer's table? At least for one memorable, hilarious episode?

i agree with edgefan#1 150% about wanting funaki as the new smackdown ringside announcer (afterall, he is 'smackdowns #1 announcer!' according to his old t-shirt). As for the death list of 2008, i think Smackdown in general will die as long as vickie guerrero is still on the show being less than quirky no matter how hard she tries, not to mention ugly. Her lack of talent, and the riding of Eddie's coattails just makes me wanna change the channel. I hope I'm not the only one that feels this way.

i can see mick foley trying to come back and doing something completely insane that will result in his death.

In the ultimate twist of irony, Mick Foley will die in his sleep, while Ric Flair dies after falling 20 feet onto a table.
Also ironic, Terry Funk will slip and fall in the shower.

Definetly Scott Hall come on guys the writings on the wall.

What gives? I had a good response about the death list in my opinion and it was deleted. Boo the moderators for chopping my comment out!

wait i see one person bad mouth Taker once more ill come and fly over to where ever you live and kick your ass

i can see something ironic happening like batista not dying from a steroid induced death but from getting knocked down by a bus or summit

like one of the divas dying during plastic surgery

like ric flair yes taking a heart attack from the impact on the one table wwe uses in 2008

like terry funk dying when he returns again from retirement to work in Japan

like mick foley would actually get a wash id see him dying from suicide at how bad the wwe is

id see the MARINE JOHN CENA getting shot while doing tribute to the troops and not to survive in a rapper type way eg 50 cent who got shot 8 times but lived

mark henry will kill someone with a frog splash

is cpt lou still around?

Scott Hall will either do a miraculous recovery or commit suicide while drinking

ECW will not die neither will TNA
ECW has financial backing and unless the network cuts it then itll go along as much as Vince says
TNA has a make or break year ahead so if it bombs in 2008 itll die by 2010 but my guess is it wont and itll get its act together with the upcoming ppvs in big areans and its expanding rapidly

If you want a serious response, I would say Lex Lugar passing away in '08 would not surprise me. He is still paralyzed from the stroke he suffered last year and has seriously gone down hill since elizabeth passed away. Axl Rotten wouldn't shock me either. Scott Hall being found dead in a hotel room isn't much of a shocker either. My current roster shocker: Jeff Hardy

i think jeff hardy is going to die doing an elborate move.

or randy orton is going to succeed this time at a overdoose

big daddy v is going to die of a heartattack because his toooooooooooo fat

mr mcmahon is going to get killed my hornwoggle so horns can take over

stone cold steve austin is going to have lover failure and die!!

no ofence to any1 but outa respect to any wrestler past present "roided" or not i rekn its pretty fucked ppl can sit here nd determine whos gona die whether u like em or not or think there a bad person in real life coz they hav massive veins or wateva, and as much as i dont like his wrestling style or anythin he does sayin batista dien would b interesting is real fucked up just thinkin about sum1 sayin it b interesting makes me sick seeming whether u like em or hate em u gota respect em for wat they do, all up although i do find it interesting and in the end i do respect that ppl can hav the right to spread there opinion and say wat they want whether it b this or nefn else ...but yea my overall opinion is this discusion is fuckin bullshit, if ya interested to see wat hapens or wat not nd wana right a list of ppl ur gona deterine dies thats fuckn bullshit ...but eh i probs repeated maself few times but i dun care nd yea.....eitha way but thats wat i think neway whether u like it love it hate it laugh at it or smarky enough to rant on how u believe this coz u "know it" just coz sum1 has a biger vein then ya fat gut...neways thats all dnt care ,
nd b4 i finish up ma bitch n moan.. i do think its i gues an interesting subject otherwise i wouldnt hav cliked the file but just reading throo nd seein "thatl b interesting" seeming the title of the subject i do find it disrespectful nd fukd regardles on how it was ment to b sed....

hmmm...this is my first post.......erm a think.....snitskys gun die because of all the germs in his mouth lmao...and if anybody has legands of wrestling 2(very old ps2 game) theres a interview wif hacksaw jim duggan and he says hes gunna start his own wrestling orginisation...wer the hells that?..wat he forget or summet!!!

What gives? I had a good response about the death list in my opinion and it was deleted. Boo the moderators for chopping my comment out!

I'm sorry that was me, I was moving some comments form this thread to another in the TNA section, I think part of your comment got deleted by accident

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back