[OFFICIAL] 2010 Debater's League Shit-Talking Thread

Vaginaboob.

My opponent hasn't shown up.

Boo hoo! At least I get the punctuality and persuasive points I kept losing.

I'll be there, dude!

Work is being a real killer this week. We are understaffed because of people going on their holidays and I have to cover it. It's really been kicking my ass non-stop.

I really will try to do it tonight.

I'll be there, dude!

Work is being a real killer this week. We are understaffed because of people going on their holidays and I have to cover it. It's really been kicking my ass non-stop.

I really will try to do it tonight.

Just knowing you'll be there whatever 35 seconds you can free up this week is good enough for me.

I can only apologise to Jose this week.

Work has kicked my ass this week and I hope that by looking through all the other debates I have had, you realise that if I could have did any more, I certainly would have. I tried to find some time but something always came up or went wrong. Anyway, sorry about being a shitty opponent this week but maybe we can meet later in the competition and have a better debate.

Like I told you before, fearless leader, even just getting one good reply out of you was a good change. And real life is more important than this stuff. Don't worry about it.

I'll be posting m closing argument in a bit. I've been cleaning all morning following my late night swim from yesterday.

Round Seven is now up. D-Man is absent this evening and has asked me to post the Rounds this week.

The theme this week is based around the Wrestlezone Tournament from this year.

I have a question about the subject. Asset to professional wrestling world. Do you mean which one would be the better acquisition for the time period they were wrestling in? The better acquisition overall no matter period of wrestling? Or do you mean the one who was more influential for professional wrestling?

Kinda influential. Basically who provided more to the industry out of the two choices, how have they impacted the industry, changed it, added to it, benefitted it.

It's like saying was Denzel Washington a bigger asset to Training Day instead of Ethan Hawke because he was the better actor and got an Oscar for it. Does that help?

I have a question about the subject. Asset to professional wrestling world. Do you mean which one would be the better acquisition for the time period they were wrestling in? The better acquisition overall no matter period of wrestling? Or do you mean the one who was more influential for professional wrestling?
Does the wrestler's contributions and accolades count, too?

Kinda influential. Basically who provided more to the industry out of the two choices, how have they impacted the industry, changed it, added to it, benefitted it.

It's like saying was Denzel Washington a bigger asset to Training Day instead of Ethan Hawke because he was the better actor and got an Oscar for it. Does that help?

It helps very much. Thank you, still one fucked up pair for me. One I care very little about, vs one I know very little about.

Just to answer a quick question in regards to a few odd comparisons ala Orton/Funk or RVD/Hansen. These were the twelve tightest debates and closest polls in the tournament and selected by random draw, blame your fellow WZers for this one ;).

Phoenix, thanks for the help. Sorry I was out this weekend, boys. Had to visit the family in Virginia.

Good luck to everyone this week. Once again, Phoenix chose some killer debate subjects.

Just to answer a quick question in regards to a few odd comparisons ala Orton/Funk or RVD/Hansen. These were the twelve tightest debates and closest polls in the tournament and selected by random draw, blame your fellow WZers for this one ;).

RVD/Hansen were because people generally just voted for ze flippies and lack of knowledge.

I voted for Orton though in Orton / Terry :suspic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back