• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Debater's League - More Alternates Needed!!

Sounds good guys. I'll go sign up and hope not to embarrass myself.

Great!

Now then, I have a few more people that I'd like to see in, that have shown at least some interest in this. Everyone who reads this thread, and PM's the following posters for me, to barrage them, will earn green rep.

Kenny Powers
hatehabs
Jack-Hammer
Lee
Showetime 24/7
deanerandterry
And really any poster with a full green bar. I don't discriminate

Great!

Now then, I have a few more people that I'd like to see in, that have shown at least some interest in this. Everyone who reads this thread, and PM's the following posters for me, to barrage them, will earn green rep.

Jack-Hammer

*ahem*

Well, I just want credit if he does actually join

I would if it wasn't for the 24 hour rule, I'm a working man now. I don't have time.

I don't understand all this stuff about needing to do reserach and it taking up copious amounts of time. Are we talking about the same thing?

Just wondering if you are all still looking for more alternates for the Debator's League, if so, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I might do it, but since I get grounded about once a month, and am going to be a sophomore this year, I'll have to think about it.

Also, what is debated? Just wrestling, or all topics?

Anyone interested in being an alternate needs to follow the links in the first post of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back