• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

So, Crocker, how did you spend your New Year's?

Using the term neckbeard, without any semblance of self-awareness or any idea what a neckbeard actually is. Oh, and stealing some poor schmuck's Instagram and passing it off as his own. That's what he did on New Years.

So instead of doing anything fun, Crocker spent his New Years Eve pitching Reddit on a wrestling forum.

Yeah any thoughts of this guy being a good troll went out the window and now I feel bad. I hate to be that guy, but maybe it's time we left him alone. He obviously craves attention on an unhealthy level and now he's missing out on real life. There's nothing even great about this Prisoner compared to lbk or Bill Lesnar either- we're just starved for prison entertainment and Crocker isn't exactly HeenanGorilla. Hell he's not SoS.

I apologize for my behavior. Sucks ya wasted your evening talking about a social site with people who don't give a shit, Crocker. Hopefully you don't waste the rest of 2016 on a wrestling forum where you're restricted to this place and can only look at the rest of it if you don't log on. That would be incredibly lame.

So instead of doing anything fun, Crocker spent his New Years Eve pitching Reddit on a wrestling forum.

Yeah any thoughts of this guy being a good troll went out the window and now I feel bad. I hate to be that guy, but maybe it's time we left him alone. He obviously craves attention on an unhealthy level and now he's missing out on real life. There's nothing even great about this Prisoner compared to lbk or Bill Lesnar either- we're just starved for prison entertainment and Crocker isn't exactly HeenanGorilla. Hell he's not SoS.

I apologize for my behavior. Sucks ya wasted your evening talking about a social site with people who don't give a shit, Crocker. Hopefully you don't waste the rest of 2016 on a wrestling forum where you're restricted to this place and can only look at the rest of it if you don't log on. That would be incredibly lame.

LBK, SoS, and Bill Lesnar are mere farts in the wind compared to Todd, P4P most entertaining prisoner ever.

But you're right. Let's get back to the food wrasslin' discussion.

Yeah LBK was much funnier. Calling us "Power Rangers" and thinking being imprisoned meant being "banned". Good times.

I was genuinely shocked when I read SOS meltdown. I thought he was a cool guy. Only been here a year though so I haven't come across some of these prison legends. Should put Aquaman down here thatd be fucking entertaining.

If there were some sort of round robin tournament, it'd end up being LBK vs. Todd in the finals, but Crocker would make a strong showing. If TNA were organizing it, they'd turn the last match into a triple threat.

I was genuinely shocked when I read SOS meltdown. I thought he was a cool guy. Only been here a year though so I haven't come across some of these prison legends. Should put Aquaman down here thatd be fucking entertaining.

I'd rather see d_henderson down here than Aquaman.

I'd rather see d_henderson down here than Aquaman.

Oh God so would I, that guy is just awful. Hates all wrestling fans, no matter what gender, age, or ethic background.

Plus he a racist is his comments about Goldberg are anything to go by.

There's a huge difference between what they did and what you do. And obviously you can't see or comprehend that. Shouldnt you be eating some imaginary pussy right now?

Yes we're allowed to post links to other sites as sources, reddit included. Had you said hey look what I found what do you guys think, nothing would have happened because people do it all the time.

Based on what I've seen from you tried to get people to leave WZ because Reddit is so much better (according to you).

tl;dr version
Linking to other sites =OK

Linking to other sites while trying to get people to leave here for said other site = NOT OK

If I broke the rules, Then what about those multiple users, what is that?

They aren't trying to get people to join Reddit. That's all you ever do. Those guys didn't break the rules. You did. Take a look at the rulebook entry below:

H. Advertising: Since some people have decided to abuse the Advertising system, from now on ALL advertising to outside the WrestleZone Forums is banned. This means Signature advertising and Private Message advertising is no longer allowed. All other discussions forums or wrestling site links (unless linking to sources of news stories) are not allowed on this Forum. Putting advertising in your Signature may result in an Infraction and the advertisement being removed. If it is put back, you may be automatically banned. This rule also includes banners with web addresses in them, or anything else that could be interpreted as advertising. Blatantly breaking this rule will result in a permanent ban.

This is the rule you broke and you're lucky it was just an infraction. It can result in you being banned if you do not stop breaking it.

They aren't trying to get people to join Reddit. That's all you ever do. Those guys didn't break the rules. You did. Take a look at the rulebook entry below:

H. Advertising: Since some people have decided to abuse the Advertising system, from now on ALL advertising to outside the WrestleZone Forums is banned. This means Signature advertising and Private Message advertising is no longer allowed. All other discussions forums or wrestling site links (unless linking to sources of news stories) are not allowed on this Forum. Putting advertising in your Signature may result in an Infraction and the advertisement being removed. If it is put back, you may be automatically banned. This rule also includes banners with web addresses in them, or anything else that could be interpreted as advertising. Blatantly breaking this rule will result in a permanent ban.

This is the rule you broke and you're lucky it was just an infraction. It can result in you being banned if you do not stop breaking it.

And that is what I did in this thread : http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showth...97#post5300297

I linked to Reddit as a SOURCE and nothing more, I was still given a warning

And that is what I did in this thread : http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showth...97#post5300297

I linked to Reddit as a SOURCE and nothing more, I was still given a warning

No, you showed the links in an attempt to get us to join Reddit. You constantly try to get us to go join another forum, then posted a link to someone else's profile over there to add fuel to your argument that we should go join there. You broke the rules. Drop it. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back