Ban Crocker

It's easy bro.

Your fucks are notoriously difficult to determine; I highly doubt that this will be easy.

Don't you know how to divide by 0?

I know that dividing by zero indicates that you seek a number that could be multiplied by zero to reach the original value being divided, which is impossible. Some have suggested, foolishly, that the answer will always be zero. This is false as; 1/0=0 would indicate that 0*0=1. Though mathematicians will often utilize the variable "i" to indicate an impossible value for the purpose of simplifying polynomials, this variable wouldn't apply as it indicates an actual value however impossible it may be to calculate. Thus; 1/0=i is incorrect as it would indicated that 0*i=1, still granting value to zero. There is no possible way to divide by zero, that much I know. Thus; there is no possible way to calculate the infinite amount of fucks you give toward the opinions of we the people of Wrestlezone. Your fucks are so numerous that they literally equal infinity. Thank you for caring.

I know that dividing by zero indicates that you seek a number that could be multiplied by zero to reach the original value being divided, which is impossible. Some have suggested, foolishly, that the answer will always be zero. This is false as; 1/0=0 would indicate that 0*0=1. Though mathematicians will often utilize the variable "i" to indicate an impossible value for the purpose of simplifying polynomials, this variable wouldn't apply as it indicates an actual value however impossible it may be to calculate. Thus; 1/0=i is incorrect as it would indicated that 0*i=1, still granting value to zero. There is no possible way to divide by zero, that much I know. Thus; there is no possible way to calculate the infinite amount of fucks you give toward the opinions of we the people of Wrestlezone. Your fucks are so numerous that they literally equal infinity. Thank you for caring.

"i" is the square root of -1. It also represents imaginary...just like all the fucks I give about his opinion. Also, nothing can equal infinity as infinity is not a number nor does it have an equal.

This is the dumbest and most entertaining conversation I've had all day...and I help people sign up for Obamacare for a living.

I was always under the impression 0/1 would equal 1. 6 cakes and divided them by 3 i'd have 2cakes. If I had 3 cakes and divided them by 2 i'd had 1.5 cakes. So if I had 1 cake and I divided it by 0, well then i'd still have a cake there.

If you wanna support me , you defend me in arguments, not this random BS

It's impossible to defend you in arguments. You say stupid shit far too often.

It's impossible to defend Crocker.
Savior of Silence attempted to defend Crocker.
Savior of Silence failed to make an impossible task possible.
Mission Impossible is a movie in theaters.
Straight Outta Compton is a movie in theaters.
NWA wrote the hit rap song "Straight Outta Compton"
Ice Cube is a member of NWA.
Ice Cube wrote the screenplay for the movie Friday.
Friday features a woman being dismissed as a false name of "Felicia".
Crocker dismissed Savior of Silence for his inability to properly defend him.
Savior of Silence is Felicia!

It's impossible to defend Crocker.
Savior of Silence attempted to defend Crocker.

Promoting and defending are 2 different things. You need to work on your truth tables and if/then statements. Add that to the square root of -1 or i and that equals the number of fucks.

Are we doing this right?

I was always under the impression 0/1 would equal 1. 6 cakes and divided them by 3 i'd have 2cakes. If I had 3 cakes and divided them by 2 i'd had 1.5 cakes. So if I had 1 cake and I divided it by 0, well then i'd still have a cake there.

You mean 1/0 would equal 1 :p Now would be a good time for us all to abandon thread and save our souls.

1. P ∨ ¬P
2. ¬ (P ∧ ¬P)
3. P → P
4. a) P ↔ (P ∨ P) idempotent laws
b) P ↔ (P ∧ P)
5. ¬¬P ↔ P double negation
6. a) (P ∨ Q) ↔ (Q ∨ P) commutative laws
b) (P ∧ Q) ↔ (Q ∧ P)
c) (P ↔ Q) ↔ (Q ↔ P)
7. a) (P ∨ (Q ∨ R)) ↔ ((P ∨ Q) ∨ R) associative laws
b) (P ∧ (Q ∧ R)) ↔ ((P ∧ Q) ∧ R)
8. a) (P ∧ (Q ∨ R)) ↔ ((P ∧ Q) ∨ (P ∧ R)) distributive laws
b) (P ∨ (Q ∧ R)) ↔ ((P ∨ Q) ∧ (P ∨ R))
9. a) (P ∨ C) ↔ P identity laws
b) (P ∧ C) ↔ C
c) (P ∨ T ) ↔ T
d) (P ∧ T ) ↔ P
10. a) ¬ (P ∧ Q) ↔ (¬P ∨ ¬Q) DeMorgan’s laws
b) ¬ (P ∨ Q) ↔ (¬P ∧ ¬Q)
11. a) (P ↔ Q) ↔ ((P → Q) ∧ (Q → P)) equivalence
b) (P ↔ Q) ↔ ((P ∧ Q) ∨ (¬P ∧ ¬Q))
c) (P ↔ Q) ↔ (¬P ↔ ¬Q)
12. a) (P → Q) ↔ (¬P ∨ Q) implication
b) ¬ (P → Q) ↔ (P ∧ ¬Q)
13. (P → Q) ↔ (¬Q → ¬P) contrapositive
14. (P → Q) ↔ ((P ∧ ¬Q) → C) reductio ad absurdum
15. a) ((P → R) ∧ (Q → R)) ↔ ((P ∨ Q) → R)
b) ((P → Q) ∧ (P → R)) ↔ (P → (Q ∧ R))
c) ((P → Q) ∨ (P → R)) ↔ (P → (Q ∨ R))
16. ((P ∧ Q) → R) ↔ (P → (Q → R)) exportation law
17. P → (P ∨ Q) addition
18. (P ∧ Q) → P simplification
19. (P ∧ (P → Q)) → Q modus ponens
20. ((P → Q) ∧ ¬Q) → ¬P modus tollens
21. ((P → Q) ∧ (Q → R)) → (P → R) hypothetical syllogism
22. ((P ∨ Q) ∧ ¬P) → Q disjunctive syllogism
23. (P → C) → ¬P absurdity
24. ((P → Q) ∧ (R → S)) → ((P ∨ R) → (Q ∨ S))
25. (P → Q) → ((P ∨ R) → (Q ∨ R))
Notes
1. T refers to any statement which is a tautology.
2. C refers to any statement which is a contradiction.
3. Item 21 is often called ”transitivity”.

0/1 is very different than 1/0. With 0/1 you're determining what you'd have to multiply by 1 to equal 0, thus the inverse of the equation would be 0*1=0. If you're attempting to calculate 1/0, your inverse becomes the impossible 1*0=1.

0/1 is very different than 1/0. With 0/1 you're determining what you'd have to multiply by 1 to equal 0, thus the inverse of the equation would be 0*1=0. If you're attempting to calculate 1/0, your inverse becomes the impossible 1*0=1.

I typed it wrong my whole post was about 1/0

"i" is the square root of -1. It also represents imaginary...just like all the fucks I give about his opinion. Also, nothing can equal infinity as infinity is not a number nor does it have an equal.

I've always been taught that "i" means "impossible", but to each his or her own. Either way, it represents an actual amount. Think about it; -1 might be impossible to calculate on its own, but it's used to aid in the simplification of polynomials. If we were to calculate Crocker as a polynomial, we would have to factor in a few impossible variables to compensate for his logic. You are an impossible variable as you're on one hell of a failure streak. You and Crocker combined your powers to simplify the equation that represents a formulae for each of your unique levels of stupidity.

Albert Einstein once said, "The difference between genius and stupidity; genius has limits".

You and Crocker are the limits of mankind's understanding of stupidity. I'm putting you two in for a nobel prize in stupidity.

This is the dumbest and most entertaining conversation I've had all day...and I help people sign up for Obamacare for a living.

Obamacare! HA!! That's going in your "fucks" file.

This thread is the shittiest thread in the history of the internet. You should be ashamed. Go play in traffic. Whilst blindfolded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back