• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ban Crocker

You're thinking of Chrome. Or Whap Me Jungles. Or Awesome Miz.

7da9a9a6b22b359774172b7f88deb180.jpg

Oh wow, this thread managed to bring forth plenty of frittatas who try to call each other out, and the thread has turned to shit.

We must be close to that Raw LD starting up.

Oh wow, this thread managed to bring forth plenty of frittatas who try to call each other out, and the thread has turned to shit.

We must be close to that Raw LD starting up.

Let's be honest...the thread was always shit.

I was actually trying to work with Crocker to work the forums. Me being the heel and Crocker being the face. I was hoping people would rally around him and realize that they actually wanted him around a little bit. Crocker wasn't in on it though. I was going to send him a message but I couldn't. Then I was going to leave my idea in a rep message but I needed to spread rep first. I was just too lazy to spread that rep so this idea failed before it ever even really started.

Look how quickly you all came to his defense. I was going to continue to push the issue and you all would have defended him like crazy.

This definitely would have worked.

Nah, I created this thread to try and start something to build support for him getting out of prison.

As a former prisoner, I'm all about rehabilitation.

Look, SoS... This isn't doing you any favors.

Like. At all.

I'd tell the both of you to abandon thread, but only one of you can. SoS, abandon thread, now.

Let's be honest...the thread was always shit.

I was actually trying to work with Crocker to work the forums. Me being the heel and Crocker being the face. I was hoping people would rally around him and realize that they actually wanted him around a little bit. Crocker wasn't in on it though. I was going to send him a message but I couldn't. Then I was going to leave my idea in a rep message but I needed to spread rep first. I was just too lazy to spread that rep so this idea failed before it ever even really started.

I think you need to go back to prison.

I dont even give a fuck if you're joking (which i hope to god you are) but talking about users being heels and faces on an internet forum is the fucking stupidest thing you could do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back