Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

Meanwhile on the MAIN page of Reddit Squared Circle, here are some interesting content to look for :

Bayley's new year's eve letter :
pQwyA4d.jpg

Kurt Angle being a technical prowess : http://i.imgur.com/EsaiVxk.gifv

WWE 2015 win loss records (the fact that some members are passionate enough to make this whole thing is inspiring) : http://imgur.com/gallery/Rhw7ar9

Best matches of 2015 thread (unfortunately can't link because it would be considered "advertising")

A closeted John Cena engages in haberdashery, dudekissing, and describes Big Show's musk (probably you made this)

This is the YouTube video. And it's actually accurate; he describes how Big Show smells like. I don't know why you chose this example as a reason to stay away from Reddit; it's just a Cena interview; figured that Cena apologists like you would want to know more about him :

[YOUTUBE]1kpDJPEMmDw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Enough idiocy. Back to steakhouses and wrestling! Now that it's 2016 on most of the planet, think back on your favorite steak dinner of 2015. Your Wrestlemania World Heavyweight Championship match for steak dinners. What would yours be?

Also, Kapu, I thought you were gonna keep Crocker out of the thread? :p

Okay I went to hot and out of the 27 "hot topics", 13 of them were a picture or video. All the videos are pretty average as well and are all 5 or 6 second videos. One was "Angle always finds the ankle even when you try to submit him" against Lashley. Like how can one start a discussion on that. Why does one want to see that on a forum. One is of Bayleys tweet about new years, another one is a direct link to the WWE website for nxt awards. The only two threads I would even post in are "apologies to Seth Rollins" and " The road the WrestleMania 2016 is so unpredictable". Both threads only have about 3 lines at most posted by each user. So there we go. 2 off wreddits hottest threads are worth commenting in and both offer no posts worth reading unless you want to read " I can't wait till Seth Rollins turns face". Here you get paragraphs of people backing up what they say. Personally why I like this place.

Enough idiocy. Back to steakhouses and wrestling! Now that it's 2016 on most of the planet, think back on your favorite steak dinner of 2015. Your Wrestlemania World Heavyweight Championship match for steak dinners. What would yours be?

Also, Kapu, I thought you were gonna keep Crocker out of the thread? :p

To be fair to Kapu he was probably asleep after celebrating New Year's with his family.

I don't have a WHC place for steak, but there is one place downtown Toronto that we've eaten at that does a great NY Sirloin. It's called Harbour Sixty and their seafood would be a contender for the WHC, but the steak would be rate a mid card title. Depends on what night you go though. I've had people say it wasn't that great, but mine was okay.

Okay I went to hot and out of the 27 "hot topics", 13 of them were a picture or video. All the videos are pretty average as well and are all 5 or 6 second videos. One was "Angle always finds the ankle even when you try to submit him" against Lashley. Like how can one start a discussion on that. Why does one want to see that on a forum. One is of Bayleys tweet about new years, another one is a direct link to the WWE website for nxt awards. The only two threads I would even post in are "apologies to Seth Rollins" and " The road the WrestleMania 2016 is so unpredictable". Both threads only have about 3 lines at most posted by each user. So there we go. 2 off wreddits hottest threads are worth commenting in and both offer no posts worth reading unless you want to read " I can't wait till Seth Rollins turns face". Here you get paragraphs of people backing up what they say. Personally why I like this place.

If you want purely discussion threads, then all the way on the right of the page, there are 4 boxes, click the box that says "discuss". People may want to see the gif videos because they are interesting, short, and display a lot of in ring talent. Also the links to Twitter and other pages are in order to keep track with the current product and news.

And there is a comment section for every single post. Always click the comment section first in my opinion. Or you can open up a new tab and open the video in the new tab and have the comment section in the current tab.

Even if you think there is not a lot of things to discuss, the redditors usually find a way to make things interesting with their jokes, knowledge about wrestling, etc. One interesting comment I found from that comment section about Kurt Angle is "Angle looks so damn puffy. There's got to be something wrong with him." That's the thing about Reddit. You THINK there isn't anything to discuss but with their creative minds they always discuss something interesting.

I'm not a foodie, so my terms are very basic, either I like it or I don't. Not into these posh terms that some use. Can't understand most of what they say anyway.
What I can't understand is why a place which appears to be about two blocks off the inner harbour has "harbour" in its name. There ought to be a law.

Does it at least have a harbour view?

What I can't understand is why a place which appears to be about two blocks off the inner harbour has "harbour" in its name. There ought to be a law.

It's in the old Harbour Commission Building. Nice place, but I found it a tad creepy

Oh sorry I didn't see any views, we were sitting near the bar.

It's in the old Harbour Commission Building. Nice place, but I found it a tad creepy
I assume they take what you call "creepy" and market it as having "character."

Full-disclosure: I know nothing about this business.

Another benefit of Reddit is they are extremely lenient in the rules, which means that they give out free PPV STREAMS! On their live discussion pages they give out links to multiple streams. If they don't work just politely ask for another one

I assume they take what you call "creepy" and market it as having "character."

Full-disclosure: I know nothing about this business.

It's one of the oldest building's on the Toronto waterfront. They've taken to turning them into condo's, hotels and restaurants instead of tearing them down. More for the architecture than anything else I would assume. Mind you they must be full of mold and other stuff, sitting by the water for over 100 years.

Might be cheaper to restore and renovate than build new I guess, but they're doing it with all the old buildings downtown.

To be fair to Kapu he was probably asleep after celebrating New Year's with his family.

I know I was just teasing him.

I don't have a WHC place for steak, but there is one place downtown Toronto that we've eaten at that does a great NY Sirloin. It's called Harbour Sixty and their seafood would be a contender for the WHC, but the steak would be rate a mid card title. Depends on what night you go though. I've had people say it wasn't that great, but mine was okay.

Sounds like a nice place. I had stated numerous times that Texas Roadhouse was my World Heavyweight Champion but it would lose the belt while defending it at Wrestlemania against my favorite steak dinner of 2015.... a serving of Coeur De Filet Provencale. Delicious prime beef with garlic smother, didn't even need sriracha on that one.

Sounds like a nice place. I had stated numerous times that Texas Roadhouse was my World Heavyweight Champion but it would lose the belt while defending it at Wrestlemania against my favorite steak dinner of 2015.... a serving of Coeur De Filet Provencale. Delicious prime beef with garlic smother, didn't even need sriracha on that one.

Now I'm hungry. LOL

Khalifa it's up to you whether you want to give Reddit a try or not. I just ask of you to try it with an open mind and not with negativity. Give it a try on a different day if you didn't like today's discussion board, their discussions are changing daily anyways.

Now I'm out again; happy new years everyone, me and bae have business to settle in the car ;)

It's one of the oldest building's on the Toronto waterfront. They've taken to turning them into condo's, hotels and restaurants instead of tearing them down. More for the architecture than anything else I would assume. Mind you they must be full of mold and other stuff, sitting by the water for over 100 years.

Might be cheaper to restore and renovate than build new I guess, but they're doing it with all the old buildings downtown.
This is boring.

When is the Toronto media going to grow up and lay off Shapiro?

This is the first time I've ever killed a conversation with that.

What sort of Canadian are you?!

Classic. Fucking classic WrestleZone. Accuse me of lying for not posting pics, and then Dark Lady does the exact same thing, and nobody calls her out on it.

You know what? Great point, Crocker.

Pics or GTFO, Dark Lady.

Listen shit for brains. If I was a man posing as a women, I'd probably be doing it to pick up guys. I would be telling them I'm some young 20 year old something with a hot body. Not a woman who's been married for 26 years with a 24 year old son.

That's the best way to turn any guy off isn't it. Don't be stupid next time, and stop trying to spar with me, you aren't in my league and never will be.

... nevermind.

Found Uncle Sam's Reddit account : ****ADVERTISEMENT REMOVED****

Apparently redditors are friendly enough to ask other redditors if they wanted to come along. Ahh the benefits of a friendly, considerate, and large community.

Redditor : Attending with a few friends. If you want to head out for a pint after the show dude, you're more than welcome to join. We're all friendly and shit.

Uncle Sam : Wreddit meet-up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back