• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

That post seems to be in the prison.

After you're put in here they can & will do whatever they say is necessary.

Now Crocker this next piece I really want you to listen to. I've been a prisoner before and I got out so I know what I'm talking about.

If you want to get out of here don't talk about reddit, don't talk about how much you hate Cena and for the love of all that's holy don't talk about your sex life. You're just gonna get shit on by everyone. I am willing to help if you really wanna get out of here.

Here's a topic: We know you hate Cena but who do you like? I like what they're doing with Kevin Owens myself.

He is occasionally talking about it. Don't you think by talking about it he can indirectly get people to join it?

He's not posting stuff like "Hey your forum sucks and so do all of you for not going to better sites like Reddit, you should all go post there instead".

Frank I can respect your attempt at rehabilitating Crocker. Many have tried and many have failed. He ignores anything that doesn't pertain to Cena, Reddit, or himself. Good luck with your effort.

Really Dagger?

I'm all for keeping the B.S. in 1 thread but I didn't want that thread in here. I was trying to get Crocker to talk about something besides the crap that got him in here and give him a place without anything that will prejudice people against him. Now people are gonna read his bullshit before getting to what I was trying to accomplish.

Normally I'd be on your side but this wasn't cool.

No you weren't. I said drop it.

giphy.gif

Frank I can respect your attempt at rehabilitating Crocker. Many have tried and many have failed. He ignores anything that doesn't pertain to Cena, Reddit, or himself. Good luck with your effort.
I'm guessing the others don't know what it's like as a prisoner, I do.

Really Dagger?

I'm all for keeping the B.S. in 1 thread but I didn't want that thread in here. I was trying to get Crocker to talk about something besides the crap that got him in here and give him a place without anything that will prejudice people against him. Now people are gonna read his bullshit before getting to what I was trying to accomplish.

Normally I'd be on your side but this wasn't cool.

I only did that because it was already devolving into literally the exact same conversation.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to The Butcher again.

That's all well and good. I'm just saying that if you look at past attempts they all have started with good intentions. Crocker does nothing with these chances.

I'm guessing the others don't know what it's like as a prisoner, I do.

What? You act like getting put in a "prison" in a neckbeard forum is the end of the world for me. Guess what it isn't.

Instead of spending the rest of my new years day arguing with neckbeards, I'm going to go shopping with my girl and hopefully fuck her in the dressing room ;)

And I'm done. Not for lack of trying though.

You just can't help yourself. I was the only person trying to help you and what do you do? Basically tell me to go fuck myself. Thank you Crocker for letting me know I was wasting my time before I got to invested.

And I'm done. Not for lack of trying though.

You just can't help yourself. I was the only person trying to help you and what do you do? Basically tell me to go fuck myself. Thank you Crocker for letting me know I was wasting my time before I got to invested.

I hate to say this but you're wasting your time. I tried, others tried, and we all got called morons, and WWE apologists. Even someone who used to agree with Crocker, BSE is now getting shit on by him.

He wants to be in here, he wants the attention. Shit just look that this thread. You asked him a very simple question at the beginning right? it turned into a steak thread, which was actually quite good there for a while, then when he saw the focus had moved off him, he started bullshit about some sex life he has or Wreddit. Something I might add no one cares about.

Everytime we bring it back to steak, he brings it back to himself. Kudo's to you for trying but he's not interested. Getting out of here is just about following the rules, he's broken them all since he was put in.

My suggestion is we go to another forum and start another thread about whatever we want, and leave Crocker alone down here to his fantasies.

Milenko said:
Ambrose not doing anything with the title damages it even more.
Ambrose has held the belt a short handful of weeks and he's already defended it against Breeze and Owens on SmackDown.

Not sure what you're on about.

Ambrose has held the belt a short handful of weeks and he's already defended it against Breeze and Owens on SmackDown.

Not sure what you're on about.
He seems to be more interested in helping out Reigns than anything else is what I'm on about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back