• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

Crocker what do you think of the movie Wrath of the Gods?

Cinematic masterpiece or steaming pile of camel shit?

I'm a redditor. Wreddit sucks balls. It's a hivemind of IWC smark, and extremely toxic to anything that falls outside of the hive. Crocker loves to talk about how awesome it is over there, but it's extremely ironic, because they hate him just as much, if not more, then we do.

Considering how long Crocker's been up to this, this whole Reddit fixation has got nothing to do with getting people to go to Reddit and everything to do with saying, "Neener, neener, neeee-ner!" Then he gets to stick out his tongue and blow a raspberry when his thread gets deleted and/or he gets an infraction.

I'm going to go shopping with my girl and hopefully fuck her in the dressing room ;)
In the real world that's merely a very good way to get arrested quickly, but I'm awfully interested in how it works out in your story. Perhaps the sex will be challenging but rewarding.

In the real world that's merely a very good way to get arrested quickly, but I'm awfully interested in how it works out in your story. Perhaps the sex will be challenging but rewarding.

In the real world people get away with this shit all the time. If you go on Reddit , there are thousands of public sex stories in the movie theaters, parks, dressing rooms, etc. All describing stories of hot, rewarding, and exciting sex. The fact that you have to hide your pleasure and moans so people can't hear you makes it that much more arousing.

These Reddit stories are what inspired me and bae to try out all these new places to fuck at.

Considering how long Crocker's been up to this, this whole Reddit fixation has got nothing to do with getting people to go to Reddit and everything to do with saying, "Neener, neener, neeee-ner!" Then he gets to stick out his tongue and blow a raspberry when his thread gets deleted and/or he gets an infraction.

Raspberry.gif

I'm a redditor. Wreddit sucks balls. It's a hivemind of IWC smark, and extremely toxic to anything that falls outside of the hive. Crocker loves to talk about how awesome it is over there, but it's extremely ironic, because they hate him just as much, if not more, then we do.

Yeah, it's interesting how Crocker never seems to acknowledge this every time it's brought up.

In the real world people get away with this shit all the time. If you go on Reddit , there are thousands of public sex stories in the movie theaters, parks, dressing rooms, etc. All describing stories of hot, rewarding, and exciting sex. The fact that you have to hide your pleasure and moans so people can't hear you makes it that much more arousing.

These Reddit stories are what inspired me and bae to try out all these new places to fuck at.

Care to explain why you constantly promote a place that hates you even more than this forum does? It's been brought to our attention multiple times that you're not liked over there either.

I used to write sex stories and let me let you in on a secret.

9 out of 10 are works of fiction. Even if they say otherwise. Not every woman has DDs and is wet as a slip 'n' slide and not every man has a penis the size of an infants forearm no matter what they say.

Raspberry.gif

Yeah, it's interesting how Crocker never seems to acknowledge this every time it's brought up.

BaconBits is wrong. Just because there are not as many WWE apologists doesn't mean it's a "IWC hivemind". There are MANY Cena marks over there just like you Dagger Dias. There are some people who criticize the product, and others who try to find the positives in everything, just like you. So whatever it is there will be a place for you. There is no "IWC hivemind" there. Everyone is open to opinions and free of insults. BaconBits is most likely lying to spite me. Let me ask you something, have you even seen the discussions on Reddit? Then I wouldn't judge so quickly. you won't know how Reddit is until you get to try it out.

Care to explain why you constantly promote a place that hates you even more than this forum does? It's been brought to our attention multiple times that you're not liked over there either.

They may or may not hate me, but I will still lurk there because the amount of new content they have daily is enormous. They just have so much to offer and the members are so dedicated to their craft, taking time out of their day to create slideshows, fun facts, tribute videos, etc, just anything to start a discussion and create a thriving community. WrestleZone forum is just a standard forum, with a miniscule amount of active members and content, at least compared to Reddit Squared Circle.

9 out of 10 are works of fiction. Even if they say otherwise. Not every woman has DDs and is wet as a slip 'n' slide and not every man has a penis the size of an infants forearm no matter what they say.

Well there are multiple subreddits for sex. One subreddit is made of real sex stories, so there are no crazy DD's and threesomes (maybe a select few), while the fiction sex stories subreddit has a ton of crazy crazy threesome stories. I usually browse the fiction one and it gets me and bae so worked up that we have to try them out someday.

10/10 for Crocker.

His bawdy prison tales have gotten me back here ever since the steak discussion fell apart, though, so I'm not complaining.

His stories are rather amusing.

In a There's no way any of this ever happened kind of way that is

Yes, but you aren't even smart enough to use a VPN properly, so no one's going to give you credit for being able to fool the merchandise lady at the dressing rooms.

Also, your stories read like they're being written for Letters to Penthouse. Anyone old enough to remember Penthouse will appreciate the joke; you, on the other hand, should probably misinterpret that as a compliment.

So having a bae and few instances of public sex is impossible?
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a while, Crocker. Your stories are just so ridiculous that we're convinced you still haven't used yours.

Eventually, you'll find a girl who will let you put your hoo-hoo in her no-no place. In your case, I'd search couches in fraternities around 2:30am.

What are my "stories" though? Sex in car, sex in dressing room, sex in movie theater. How is this "so ridiculous" that it couldn't be true? Me and bae were both virgins up until now so of course we are liking this new life we're living

What are my "stories" though? Sex in car, sex in dressing room, sex in movie theater. How is this "so ridiculous" that it couldn't be true? Me and bae were both virgins up until now so of course we are liking this new life we're living
The events themselves are commonplace. The way you're describing them is ridiculous and makes the lie obvious. It might work better if your "bae" wasn't suddenly available for sex and blow jobs every time after you spend two hours trying to build up your self esteem around here.

Go out there, get yourself some strange, then come back and read this thread and flinch at how much of a tool you looked like.

The events themselves are commonplace. The way you're describing them is ridiculous and makes the lie obvious. It might work better if your "bae" wasn't suddenly available for sex and blow jobs every time after you spend two hours trying to build up your self esteem around here.

Go out there, get yourself some strange, then come back and read this thread and flinch at how much of a tool you looked like.

Or maybe I am on my computer browsing forums, and then when we both decide when is the best time to fuck, then she picks me up and we go somewhere else. That's usually the routine. What's so abnormal about that?

Or maybe I am on my computer browsing forums, and then when we both decide when is the best time to fuck, then she picks me up and we go somewhere else. That's usually the routine. What's so abnormal about that?
Again, the way that you describe sex, which is how exactly no one describes their sexual experiences outside of Letters to Penthouse. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone without kids deciding on "the best time to fuck".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back