• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Creepiest Things To Ever Occur On WZ

Fucking TM. Worst part about it is that he claims to some people that he's changed and mellowed out, when he hasn't. God, he really, really hasn't. Creeper. I ran into him on Spood's blogTV back when he was not sucked into WoW and he was exactly the same.

He used to impersonate Sly on MSN, using his real name. Got me good once. He played "Guess the poster" with people over MSN, by sending pictures of users from the Post Your Picture thread to random people. He found out addresses and was just...slimy. Ugh.

His million-man group conversations were the worst, too. They're part of the reason I'm always appearing offline on MSN now. He's since blocked me on FB and MSN, thank God.

He tried to get Scotty and others to leave WZ because he had. Scotty wasn't having any of that crap, but he's the reason Dejan is nowhere to be found. And after he left staff, he tried to claim it was because he wanted other people to get the chance to be a mod, attempting to make himself out like he was some sort of martyr or something.

Weirdo.

No it wasn't. He likes TM.

Ha. I remember that. Her name was Rebecca. She was a good sig-maker, wish ST and the others hadn't creeped her off.

Good God. Get over the TM hate. You're the most butthurt person in history.

I was once scrolling the forums and thought I heard someone at the door

it was the mailman

images

Original.

I really expected better from you. You've lost your touch.

I just don't understand how you can insult TM for being "fat and a neckbeard" while he clearly had a girlfriend for at least a year, yet you remain the most pathetic poster on this forum. And everyone knows it, including yourself.

He really has, I don't know why he keeps coming back. It's like he's trying to relive his glory days.

Not really. I just check in occasionally and find something that needs to be said. I'm sort of ashamed of my glory days.

Haha... look at Jane all mature and shit. :icon_razz:

I think you're being a bit hard on Doc, but regardless man I hope you've been doing well. Good to see you pop up here and there.

I just don't understand how you can insult TM for being "fat and a neckbeard" while he clearly had a girlfriend for at least a year, yet you remain the most pathetic poster on this forum. And everyone knows it, including yourself.

Not really. I just check in occasionally and find something that needs to be said. I'm sort of ashamed of my glory days.

It's coming up two years for my partner and I, so they have been together for longer then that.

Well, he doesn't start shit with someone with no reason, so that already gives him a leg up on you. He also doesn't stalk people off of this forum, so that puts him over TM as well. And picking on someone for being 20 and a virgin? Really? He's 20, not 30, not 40, he's 20. He's still got at least 2 years of college left to have sex, let's not act like it's a big fucking deal.

I really don't think I have to hold myself to society's vision of what a twenty year old should do, in regards to having sex. So I want to wait until I'm in a proper relationship before having sex - big deal. The fact remains that I'm in college, living away from home, and doing damn well for myself. I have friends, a goal for the future, pretty good grades, and a life. So go ahead, call me "pathetic". I'll just sit here, knowing the truth.

Could be worse, you could have been a 14 year old male canadian pretending to be a female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back