Creepiest Things To Ever Occur On WZ

DirtyJosé;2807613 said:
I remember a new member a few months back who filled up the "Post a picture thread" in like one night. Really awkward, if not creepy.

I remember that. I think he had a Kane sig and he looked like he wasn't 100%,then Furyof5 was talkin shit to him.

TM admitted to me on MSN that he plagiarized articles/posts about hockey in an attempt to gain a mod spot.

He also told me he was naked when we talked on MSN, always tried to videochat with Cookie, and allegedly literally stalked and saved pictures of forum members. He also messaged me countless times saying he was suicidal.

TM is the creepiest thing to happen to these forums. Close thread.

Cookie's the Helen of Troy of WZ...she's hot and she's created a lot of bad blood between quite a few posters.

Everything I stated about TM in here is the god honest truth.

Ask him, he wont admit to the xfear picture, but he should admit to me updating him on my KILL TM journey.

And that should tell you all you need to know about Mr. TM. And with that, I bid you good day sirs.

But you bonded with me on facebook over our love of Gaga and being free bitches...liar :suspic:

No, you must have misunderstood what I said. I meant I loathe everyone, when I'm here. Come on man, I'm a tough guy remember? I have an image to maintain. When we are on the book, it's all love.

Much of what is said here is completely bollocks by the way. TM was weird, absolutely, but people are making out he was Fred West. Some of the people in here are straight up lying, and others are pulling the holier than thou act.

To be honest, TM clearly took the forum too far, and pulling out Slyfox's name from fuck knows where then pretending to be him is absolutely wrong, but tdigle, Lee and Sly (mostly Lee) are the only people on this entire forum that ever said anything to him publically while he was here, and yet the rest of you have the audacity to make out he was reviled universally and you all stood up to him. Either you didn't have a problem with TM or you're too fucking chicken shit to have ever brought it up on the internet! That's far more pathetic than anything he ever did. Some of you weren't even here when he was.

No, there was not some big blow out, Lee and Sly gave him shit in the boardroom and he left. Simple as that. It was much later when the revelations came out, and 90% of them are fabricated, hearsay or the result of people not getting TM's admittedly warped sense of humour. Seriously, TM was odd but he wasn't John Hinkley Jr and you're not Jodie Foster. Get a fucking grip.

Everything in this post. Emphasize on the bolded.

That song meant a lot to me when I was a little kid and obsessed with Pokemon.

That's why I'm never going to listen to it, I need to leave the memories alone.

I actually never liked pokemon when I was that age. I was more of a Yu-Gi-Oh fan. Did play the gameboy game in 4th grade though.

That song meant a lot to me when I was a little kid and obsessed with Pokemon.

That's why I'm never going to listen to it, I need to leave the memories alone.

[YOUTUBE]A0sSB6rkmrk[/YOUTUBE]

That just came to mind whenever you said that. :shrug:

[YOUTUBE]A0sSB6rkmrk[/YOUTUBE]

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo