• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Creepiest Things To Ever Occur On WZ

Huh I always thought you were a chick....... But to be fair I haven't spoken to you before.

I understand your confusion.

Haha... look at Jane all mature and shit. :icon_razz:

I think you're being a bit hard on Doc, but regardless man I hope you've been doing well. Good to see you pop up here and there.

Mature when I want to be. It makes people feel more stupid.

lolcats28apr2008_display.jpg

Could be worse, you could have been a 14 year old male canadian pretending to be a female.

HEY. What does me being Canadian have to do with anything?

I really don't think I have to hold myself to society's vision of what a twenty year old should do, in regards to having sex. So I want to wait until I'm in a proper relationship before having sex - big deal. The fact remains that I'm in college, living away from home, and doing damn well for myself. I have friends, a goal for the future, pretty good grades, and a life. So go ahead, call me "pathetic". I'll just sit here, knowing the truth.

I'm not making fun of you for being a virgin. Really, I'm not. But I don't get how you can call TM a pathetic person when he clearly had a lot going in his life too. Ya, he did some creepy shit, but I think the guy was just fucking with you all. He was like that.

Well, he doesn't start shit with someone with no reason, so that already gives him a leg up on you. He also doesn't stalk people off of this forum, so that puts him over TM as well. And picking on someone for being 20 and a virgin? Really? He's 20, not 30, not 40, he's 20. He's still got at least 2 years of college left to have sex, let's not act like it's a big fucking deal.

Wait, who are you? I've fallen behind. But anyway, you really think it's for no reason? I'd consider Trinity a friend off this forum, and until he left, I talked to him a lot. I stopped now because I choose not to let Wrestlezone shit leave Wrestlezone, something you guys should do if you get so offended easily. But anyway, Doc was partially a reason he left the forum, as well as continuing to insult the guy, including insulting his appearance and a lot of other personal shit. It annoys me, and I don't think I should let him get away with that. Sometimes you should look at yourself before judging others.

I'm not making fun of you for being a virgin. Really, I'm not. But I don't get how you can call TM a pathetic person when he clearly had a lot going in his life too. Ya, he did some creepy shit, but I think the guy was just fucking with you all. He was like that.
But that's the thing, if he wanted to present himself as a creepy fucker than his friends shouldn't get offended if people remember him as such.

Look, I know TM had some good qualities. I've heard the stories from people like you and 48 about how he was nice to many of the newer guys, how he helped people out with life problems, etc. etc. But I never saw that side. And so, in a thread where people are talking about the creepy side of him, as someone who never liked the guy, I felt the need to chime in. That's all.

Is it me or is Jane fucking dismantling Doc?
Well, I wasn't really aiming to "dismantle" him. And anyway, it's not like it's hard to "dismantle" me. I thought it was well known I'm too nice and/or wimpy to "dismantle" anyone. :lmao:

But that's the thing, if he wanted to present himself as a creepy fucker than his friends shouldn't get offended if people remember him as such.

Look, I know TM had some good qualities. I've heard the stories from people like you and 48 about how he was nice to many of the newer guys, how he helped people out with life problems, etc. etc. But I never saw that side. And so, in a thread where people are talking about the creepy side of him, as someone who never liked the guy, I felt the need to chime in. That's all.
Ok.

Naah JGlass. It's his thing. He tries too hard when he comes back because he was once an active member of the forum, but people don't give a shit anymore.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, you fucking moron.

I'm sorry, it would appear you're a ****** who has no idea what he's talking about. I'll say whatever I want on this forum.

Naah JGlass. It's his thing. He tries too hard when he comes back because he was once an active member of the forum, but people don't give a shit anymore.

If nobody gives a shit, what's the with the sudden overwhelming response whenever I post?

Not that it matters. I'm not trying to make a comeback or anything. I just come on this forum because I like to see what's up. And of course piss off my old friends.

I'm sorry, it would appear you're a ****** who has no idea what he's talking about. I'll say whatever I want on this forum.

No need to apologize, it must be very difficult being you, where your self-esteem issues are so bad that you have to come onto an internet forum and insult anonymous posters to feel that you are better than them in some way. I am not offended by you, I just pity you.

You also missed the joke, and that's the real crime.

The hormones have turned Jane vitriolic, it saddens me. 'Twas once a proud time I looked at him fondly almost as kin.

Hormones man.

No need to apologize, it must be very difficult being you, where your self-esteem issues are so bad that you have to come onto an internet forum and insult anonymous posters to feel that you are better than them in some way. I am not offended by you, I just pity you.

cool_story_bro.jpg

You also missed the joke, and that's the real crime.

The joke wasn't funny.

The hormones have turned Jane vitriolic, it saddens me. 'Twas once a proud time I looked at him fondly almost as kin.

Hormones man.

Vitriolic?

Vitriolic...

Hmmmm...

I'm gonna assume that means more awesome than ever.

You used a meme in place of a thought out comeback. That means I win.

JGlass 1, Guy with a girl's name that nobody cares about 0.

More like, Gayass, am I right fellas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back