• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Creepiest Things To Ever Occur On WZ

I just don't understand how you can insult TM for being "fat and a neckbeard" while he clearly had a girlfriend for at least a year, yet you remain the most pathetic poster on this forum. And everyone knows it, including yourself.

Not really. I just check in occasionally and find something that needs to be said. I'm sort of ashamed of my glory days.

It was meant to be tongue in cheek man.

Y2JANE!! Y2JANE!! Y2JANE!! Up yours everybody else.

TM was cool, sense of humour was somewhat warped but he never did anything terrible.

Where was I? . . . Oh yeah! Y2JANE!! Y2JANE!!

So yeah, after some thought:

-"I is like a girl, but not really"

-"TM was nice to me"

-Jane World Order

-Cat memes

Pretty much Jane's act in a nutshell.

For the record, having a girlfriend does not negate being fat and having some gross neckbeard action going on, nor does it work the other way around.

And to be clear, I in no way am criticizing people who are fat or people who have neckbeards. I was using them as descriptive terms rather than personal attacks.

Okay, some of these people are aiight, but I have to make this shit real right now.

Anyone who is dissing Jane needs to shut the fuck up, the jWo was 10x bigger then anyhing anyone of you have done.

Pay respect to the ones that paved the way, children.

Okay, some of these people are aiight, but I have to make this shit real right now.

Anyone who is dissing Jane needs to shut the fuck up, the jWo was 10x bigger then anyhing anyone of you have done.

Pay respect to the ones that paved the way, children.

Awwe Macca. You've got me all teary eyed. The jWo was amazing in its day. It got like the most posts of all those little factions. And lasted longest.

It was meant to be tongue in cheek man.

Sigh. I wish there was a way to show tone on the internet.

So yeah, after some thought:

-"I is like a girl, but not really"

-"TM was nice to me"

-Jane World Order

-Cat memes

Pretty much Jane's act in a nutshell.

I don't remember if we were enemies Killjoy. For some reason I thought we were friends at some point. I must be mistaking you with someone else generic. But either way, you're sort of an idiot. There was a lot more in there that you missed. Like Deadman.

Oh Deadman. Those were the real glory days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back