Creepiest Things To Ever Occur On WZ

Don't ask about TM and rep. It's a long story.

What people don't know about TM leaving is that the day before he left, the staff more or less massacred him in the board room. It was one of the most one sided assaults I have ever seen. If you remember the staff vs. Sid, the stuff that made TM leave made the stuff with Sid look like a Valentine's Day card. He and I went at it over PMs some also and he said he didn't want to be a mod anymore. He was gone the next day.

Fucking TM. Worst part about it is that he claims to some people that he's changed and mellowed out, when he hasn't. God, he really, really hasn't. Creeper. I ran into him on Spood's blogTV back when he was not sucked into WoW and he was exactly the same.

He used to impersonate Sly on MSN, using his real name. Got me good once. He played "Guess the poster" with people over MSN, by sending pictures of users from the Post Your Picture thread to random people. He found out addresses and was just...slimy. Ugh.

His million-man group conversations were the worst, too. They're part of the reason I'm always appearing offline on MSN now. He's since blocked me on FB and MSN, thank God.

He tried to get Scotty and others to leave WZ because he had. Scotty wasn't having any of that crap, but he's the reason Dejan is nowhere to be found. And after he left staff, he tried to claim it was because he wanted other people to get the chance to be a mod, attempting to make himself out like he was some sort of martyr or something.

Weirdo.
It was Spoodbeest.
No it wasn't. He likes TM.
I'll post them when I think of them. I remember one time there was this 16 year-old girl (she was cute, forgot if her username was Becca or Rebecca) who posted her pic and SavageTaker repped her and asked if she liked it. This is all the more ironic now that he has outed himself as gay.

Ha. I remember that. Her name was Rebecca. She was a good sig-maker, wish ST and the others hadn't creeped her off.

One of my proudest achievments on the forum.

I remember hearing somewhere on the forums that there was this User who used to stalk other users and pretend to be them on occasions. I can't remember the details, but that's more or less what I remember hearing.

I can't remember exactly who he was impersonating, but I am sure that person is still a regular. I hope he can see this and shed light on this story.
It happened to a couple of different people. He once pretended to be me. If I didn't have a hard and fast rule about not taking what happens on MSN Messenger and dealing with it on the forum, he would have been banned instantly and I would have made his rep the lowest on the forum. Believe me, nothing would have infuriated him more than having his rep tampered with.

TM admitted to me on MSN that he plagiarized articles/posts about hockey in an attempt to gain a mod spot.

He also told me he was naked when we talked on MSN, always tried to videochat with Cookie, and allegedly literally stalked and saved pictures of forum members. He also messaged me countless times saying he was suicidal.

TM is the creepiest thing to happen to these forums. Close thread.

TM is without a doubt the creepiest thing to happen. And I knew that he didn't write those articles himself, but he was bringing traffic to the forum, and I didn't feel like going to search for where he was stealing them from.

What people don't know about TM leaving is that the day before he left, the staff more or less massacred him in the board room. It was one of the most one sided assaults I have ever seen. If you remember the staff vs. Sid, the stuff that made TM leave made the stuff with Sid look like a Valentine's Day card. He and I went at it over PMs some also and he said he didn't want to be a mod anymore. He was gone the next day.
I'm proud to say I helped lead that charge.

Don't ask about TM and rep. It's a long story.

Holy crap. Can this be one of those times to release a board room thread?

Out of curiosity, how pathetic did TM look (aesthetically)? Did he look like one of them sociopaths who hates society? One of them asocial fuckers?

From what I remember it wasn't THAT bad, but then I'm sure there were a lot of things that happened over PM and maybe in the G-Mod Board Room.

The TM-reaming happened in my Welcome To Staff thread. Best gift ever. :blush:

Out of curiosity, how pathetic did TM look (aesthetically)? Did he look like one of them sociopaths who hates society? One of them asocial fuckers?
Not really, he had a fat face face, a neck beard, and a derp expression.

Dude, should have seen the moment I realized this fucker's got problems.

One night, while I was off on one of my usual rants about how lame KB is and how I'm gonna take over this wretched place sooner or later, the conversation soon got around to wondering what WZ posters look like. I said to TM:

Macca: Man, bet you X looks like a boss in real life, I'd put money on it.

And within a matter of seconds, he sent me a link. Opening it up, I realized that this is a picture of the man Xfear himself. I said:

Macca: LOL. Where'd you get that from, Facebook?

And he goes:

TM: Nah man, got them saved on my computer.

Nasty motherfucker.

I think he meant for all of us, KB. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself. I don't think I ever ran into TM, but he sounds like a total creep.

If some mod wants to go through the board room and find it I'll take a look at it but I make no promises.

Wow, there are some truely disturbed people out there. Not to sound like I'm going overboard, but you really have to be dilegent about what you let your children (in my case neice) do on the internet. It's really a weird situation, the internet can be the best thing that ever happened, or a complete nightmare in disguise!

Give me a few minutes, it did kick off because I gave him a warning though.

EDIT: found the thread

Yeah ok Chris Hanson, cheers for that. We'll keep that in mind.

chrishansen.jpg

Why don't you have a seat over there?

I forget who started it but it was something along the lines of "Hypothetically if I were to kill someone how would i hypothetically kill them, hypothetically"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back