Complain in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well i had an infraction rom some muppet

I sir, would be that "muppet." And I'd like to clearly point out name calling will get you nowhere, but banned from this site.

in the "Shoul we turn Bobby Lashley heel" thread, i agreed and said that he should come bak as leader of a new Nation of Domination facion with a few other underutilised talents - how is that spamming.

I'd like to see Lashley return and form a New Nation of Domination stable. Him, Shelton, Mark Henry, Ron Simmons in a management role etc.

I think this would be great.

This was your whole post. Outside of stating your opinion, which is allowed & valued.. you ever explained WHY you felt they should. You just said "you" wanted to see it happen. How am "I" or anyone else on this forum suppose to know WHY you want it to happen?

Furthermore, the actual thread asks "Should Lashley Return Heel?" While many would ASSUME the Nation would be a heel group, how am "I" suppose to clearly know this was your reply to answering whether you felt he should or shouldn't return heel?

You MUST be more detailed with your posts, or you'll continue getting infractions.

Some pricks have nothing better to do!!!

I'm sorry, by "prick" did you mean me? Because that sir, is considered "flaming" & furthermore, it's considered "flaming" to a mod. Bannable offense. So why don't you now figure out how to explain to me, why I shouldn't ban you now? Because afterall.. "I" was doing my job, & while you have every right to question your infraction, the name calling is a bit much.

i really wish people here didnt get banned so quickly for simple things. it kind of makes me nervous like what if i log on one day and im banned for picking my nose. it just a bit upsetting . . . :(

Which is why (along with someone else that I know) I have asked for my account to be deleted.

No offense to anyone who posts here but I personally think that this place is too anal-retentive, and the philosophy of what is "spam" is something that I don't agree with.

Later.

Which is why (along with someone else that I know) I have asked for my account to be deleted.

No offense to anyone who posts here but I personally think that this place is too anal-retentive, and the philosophy of what is "spam" is something that I don't agree with.

Later.

You've posted here a grand total of ONCE.. so unless this is a double account, which is a bannable offense anyways, why on earth did you feel inclined to share this detail? We have thousands of members who don't feel this way, because they understand what rules are. I'm sorry you don't.. but I'm sure there are plenty of "spam-approved" forums down the road. Goodluck on your future findings.

Later.

well you've gone through 2 accounts, which is a bannable offense, but since your so anal about spam, I mean god damn, the rule was not that hard to grasp!
I wonder if you'll try to argue the double account rule too.

I wonder if you'll try to argue the double account rule too.

If I was him, I would.. lol He'd probably say it wasn't a double account, because it was two different "user names." hahaha

Ultimately, I understand why the complaint thread is here.. its good.. it is.. but people complain about infractions that 99% of the time, they actually deserve.. & yes, 97% of the time, its for spamming. Which apparently IS a hard thing to understand. I can't personally see how.. but there are those out there, who think their opinions don't have to be detailed.

I have searched the thread for your post and I cannot locate it, so I assume it was deleted. I will tell you that if your only statement was "that he should come bak as leader of a new Nation of Domination facion with a few other underutilised talents", then yes- that is spam. If you would have added a couple of reasons to support your idea you would have been in the clear. Spam is when you just make a statement, but don't give anything to support it.

Hope this clears things up for you.

I did not state the full post - which was obviousy much longer, stating who should be in there etc. I feel that this i more than enough to warrant a discussion. Are these boards monitored by 3 year old children??

I sir, would be that "muppet." And I'd like to clearly point out name calling will get you nowhere, but banned from this site.

This was your whole post. Outside of stating your opinion, which is allowed & valued.. you ever explained WHY you felt they should. You just said "you" wanted to see it happen. How am "I" or anyone else on this forum suppose to know WHY you want it to happen?

Furthermore, the actual thread asks "Should Lashley Return Heel?" While many would ASSUME the Nation would be a heel group, how am "I" suppose to clearly know this was your reply to answering whether you felt he should or shouldn't return heel?

You MUST be more detailed with your posts, or you'll continue getting infractions.

I'm sorry, by "prick" did you mean me? Because that sir, is considered "flaming" & furthermore, it's considered "flaming" to a mod. Bannable offense. So why don't you now figure out how to explain to me, why I shouldn't ban you now? Because afterall.. "I" was doing my job, & while you have every right to question your infraction, the name calling is a bit much.

Ban me??? Go for it... if you cannot see that a post stating that there should be a returning stable and who should be in it warrants some discussion then i don't know how you got into your mighty position!!!!

People like you "get off" on banning people, as it makes you feel a big man - probably picked on in school. May as well ban me anyway, as i'm sure own the road some day, i will miss out a full stop or not start a sentance with a capital letter, or even, by God, question the mighty powers that be oops, i missed that full stop there... that's me out!!!

Ban me??? Go for it... if you cannot see that a post stating that there should be a returning stable and who should be in it warrants some discussion then i don't know how you got into your mighty position!!!!

People like you "get off" on banning people, as it makes you feel a big man - probably picked on in school. May as well ban me anyway, as i'm sure own the road some day, i will miss out a full stop or not start a sentance with a capital letter, or even, by God, question the mighty powers that be oops, i missed that full stop there... that's me out!!!

The Mod team does hard work in trying to keep this place running as well as it usually does. none of us mods "get off" on Banning people we may joke around and say banned in a spam thread or something but We do not do it for shits and Giggles as you are saying. While you only said that it should come back Why not say why you think it should come back, there is more to debate if opinion is there. Or is it that you are insecure in your opinion and therefore cannot voice one because of fear that people will shoot it down?

The Mod team does hard work in trying to keep this place running as well as it usually does. none of us mods "get off" on Banning people we may joke around and say banned in a spam thread or something but We do not do it for shits and Giggles as you are saying. While you only said that it should come back Why not say why you think it should come back, there is more to debate if opinion is there. Or is it that you are insecure in your opinion and therefore cannot voice one because of fear that people will shoot it down?

Hmmmm... maybe for nostalgia reasons, and maybe to give underutilised performers a push - sorry, but i thought that would be obvious.... What did yu think the reason was??? Coz i thought it was shit???

you must state the reason in the post as then there is nothing really to debate. We have gone through the Spamming Rule so many times this is the only thing people seem to not get as it is fairly clear in saying that you must provide some reasoningg to your post.

Seems to be a discussion of late regarding what's spam and is not (ok, not just lately, but ever since I joined the forums, and probably before then).

As far as enforcing the rules of the forum, I feel the moderators, global moderators and administrators are completely fair and objective, and seem to show no favoritism toward anyone. No complaints about the enforcing of the rules.

With that said, I DO feel the rules are too strict, with regard to what is considered spam and is not considered spam. Obviously, this is not my forum, and I'm in no position to make any rules, so my opinion matters only as much as the administrators want it to, but I still feel that the term spam is taken too harshly.

For example, there seems to be a understood rule that any post that is not at least a few lines long is almost automatically considered spam. I don't agree with that rule the least bit. Sometimes, just a simple "Why?" response to a post is meaningful and important to the discussion. Additionally, so what if people only write a one line response to a thread? As long as it is related to the discussion, I don't see a problem with it. Leave it there. If the thread topic is "Who's better: Austin or The Rock", and a poster says, "The Rock was amazing on the mic, so definitely him", why should that be considered spam? Was it a good post? No. But, it IS related to the topic, and could generate some discussion. It seems like so many potentially good posters are lost on the forum because of the strict spam rules, posters who could really do a lot to generate discussion and enhance the knowledge of wrestling for everyone around. Personally, I'd be much more inclined to warn for piss-poor grammar and punctuation than I would for so-called spam.

So, what would I then consider to be spam? Any post that cannot be related to the topic. If "Who's Better: Austin or The Rock" is the thread topic, saying "I hope Raw is good this week" would be spam. Additionally, any post that contains only a emoticon or several emoticons would be spam. Or, a post that has an emoticon with "hahaha" or something like that, would be considered spam. I think if the spam rule in particular were softened, this place would really take off in terms of quality posting. As it is now, there are many people who are signed up, but only a few people who actually regularly post. I think if the spam rule was softened, then that would change.

With that being said, any poster who doesn't read the rules, and doesn't take notice of what is considered spam and not spam at the current moment, deserves any infraction they get. Simply put, there is no excuse for not knowing the rules and abiding by them.

Under the rules that I believe should be here, your post would be OK.

However, those are not the rules of the forum. Under the rules of this forum, your comment was spam. Not only did you not explain why you thought it'd be great, like Will said, it was also off-topic and fairly unrelated to the discussion. While, I don't like the strictness of the rules either, it doesn't mean you should not abide by them. Don't get mad or upset because you got an infraction. It was a mistake on your part.

It's like I always say to my basketball players. "A mistake is only a problem if you don't learn from it." So, learn from your mistake, and practice better posting habits in the future. If I'm not mistaken, an infraction runs out after a certain period of time, so it's not a big deal. Just post better and abide by the rules. It's really not that hard.

As far as challenging OneBigWill on a personal level, about why he gave you an infraction, I feel you are completely out of line. Not for your flaming of him, but because the entire time I've seen Will here, he's done nothing but post fairly, objectively, and has done so with a reasonable and rational mind. Since he's been moderator, from everything I've seen, he's done his job fairly, and has done it without any pre-determined prejudices. From everything that I can see, he has done his job very well. I do not believe you fully understand what you are saying, because it really is not very accurate. I think you are just upset because you got an infraction for something you did not feel warrant one. Don't let your feelings override your objectivity.

From everything I can seen OneBigWill is doing a great job moderating.

Seems to be a discussion of late regarding what's spam and is not (ok, not just lately, but ever since I joined the forums, and probably before then).

As far as enforcing the rules of the forum, I feel the moderators, global moderators and administrators are completely fair and objective, and seem to show no favoritism toward anyone. No complaints about the enforcing of the rules.

With that said, I DO feel the rules are too strict, with regard to what is considered spam and is not considered spam. Obviously, this is not my forum, and I'm in no position to make any rules, so my opinion matters only as much as the administrators want it to, but I still feel that the term spam is taken too harshly.

For example, there seems to be a understood rule that any post that is not at least a few lines long is almost automatically considered spam. I don't agree with that rule the least bit. Sometimes, just a simple "Why?" response to a post is meaningful and important to the discussion. Additionally, so what if people only write a one line response to a thread? As long as it is related to the discussion, I don't see a problem with it. Leave it there. If the thread topic is "Who's better: Austin or The Rock", and a poster says, "The Rock was amazing on the mic, so definitely him", why should that be considered spam? Was it a good post? No. But, it IS related to the topic, and could generate some discussion. It seems like so many potentially good posters are lost on the forum because of the strict spam rules, posters who could really do a lot to generate discussion and enhance the knowledge of wrestling for everyone around. Personally, I'd be much more inclined to warn for piss-poor grammar and punctuation than I would for so-called spam.

So, what would I then consider to be spam? Any post that cannot be related to the topic. If "Who's Better: Austin or The Rock" is the thread topic, saying "I hope Raw is good this week" would be spam. Additionally, any post that contains only a emoticon or several emoticons would be spam. Or, a post that has an emoticon with "hahaha" or something like that, would be considered spam. I think if the spam rule in particular were softened, this place would really take off in terms of quality posting. As it is now, there are many people who are signed up, but only a few people who actually regularly post. I think if the spam rule was softened, then that would change.

With that being said, any poster who doesn't read the rules, and doesn't take notice of what is considered spam and not spam at the current moment, deserves any infraction they get. Simply put, there is no excuse for not knowing the rules and abiding by them.

Under the rules that I believe should be here, your post would be OK.

However, those are not the rules of the forum. Under the rules of this forum, your comment was spam. Not only did you not explain why you thought it'd be great, like Will said, it was also off-topic and fairly unrelated to the discussion. While, I don't like the strictness of the rules either, it doesn't mean you should not abide by them. Don't get mad or upset because you got an infraction. It was a mistake on your part.

It's like I always say to my basketball players. "A mistake is only a problem if you don't learn from it." So, learn from your mistake, and practice better posting habits in the future. If I'm not mistaken, an infraction runs out after a certain period of time, so it's not a big deal. Just post better and abide by the rules. It's really not that hard.

As far as challenging OneBigWill on a personal level, about why he gave you an infraction, I feel you are completely out of line. Not for your flaming of him, but because the entire time I've seen Will here, he's done nothing but post fairly, objectively, and has done so with a reasonable and rational mind. Since he's been moderator, from everything I've seen, he's done his job fairly, and has done it without any pre-determined prejudices. From everything that I can see, he has done his job very well. I do not believe you fully understand what you are saying, because it really is not very accurate. I think you are just upset because you got an infraction for something you did not feel warrant one. Don't let your feelings override your objectivity.

From everything I can seen OneBigWill is doing a great job moderating.

I was agreeing with your post until you said that mine had no relevance to the topic??? Are you nuts - the topic was "Should Lashley return a heel" to which my response stated how i felt h should be bought back as a heel - he i not good enough on the mic to come back as a heel on his own.

Anyway, as for the "personal attacks", i feel that any comment i have made is just and fair. If i get banned for it then so be it. I don't have the time to make 3 hour posts like i apparently need to!!!

I was agreeing with your post until you said that mine had no relevance to the topic??? Are you nuts - the topic was "Should Lashley return a heel" to which my response stated how i felt h should be bought back as a heel - he i not good enough on the mic to come back as a heel on his own.
No, I am not nuts.

At no time, assuming that OneBigWill pasted the entire post of yours, did you say anything about him returning heel, or not returning heel. You just said you wanted him to come back in a faction and that you think it'd be great.

[On a side note, how come whenever people mention the Nation of Domination return, they only include black people? Seems kind of racist to me. Not directed at anyone in particular, just a peculiarity I've noticed.]

Personally, I would have no problem with it, if the rules were how I would like, but I'm not the one making the rules, simply following them. And, if I had been a moderator under these rules, I probably would have gave you an infraction for that post as well

But, who cares if you got an infraction? Does it not have an expiration date? Can you not just continue posting better, not getting infractions, and then have it go away? Again, don't let your personal feelings over an infraction cloud your judgment. Don't let one mistake become two.

Anyway, as for the "personal attacks", i feel that any comment i have made is just and fair. If i get banned for it then so be it. I don't have the time to make 3 hour posts like i apparently need to!!!
Did this post take you 3 hours to write? Because, this post would not be considered spam at all. I'm assuming it didn't take you three hours to write that, so you can now have a good gauge on what you need to do in order to be a more quality poster and avoid spam infractions.

I am not trying to play moderator here, simply trying to help you out. It is possible to post well and be a good poster and not receive any infractions. Like I said, just let it go, accept the consequence and avoid it in the future. Maybe you could stay around a while then.

Y 2 Jake said:
WhatCripplesTheLegend? said:
How can you still consider it spamming when I acknowledge that I am on the border of such? I do go on to make another statement about Mike Tenay and how he tries to substantiate all the crap TNA tries to Hoopla. That is insight. Besides in this thread what else can one really say about David Arquette joining TNA....its an amazingly ridiculous idea and it had already been said about twenty times in the thread. If anything for me to reitterate for the un-teenth time would be spamming. Can one not simply add fuel to the fire and have a small flare for someone to read while they're browsing? I guess not according to the career killer, and what's up with that? Are you a Randy Orton mark or something?

It's exceedingly ironic that you would ban people for "spamming" i.e. unoriginal ideas when you thrive your monicher with the Legend Killer gimmick. But really if you act in such a way its quite demotivating to be posting on here, what are you trying to prove? That you are eloquence personified? Your post on the same subject was about five lines and had little to no insight except stating the obvious...that being that Arquette would recieve heat. Well yeah! How is that not spamming? Tell me how what you wrote wasn't spamming and what I wrote was, and I will never spam again you have my word.

Y 2 Jake said:
Dear WhatCripplesTheLegend?,

You have received an infraction at WrestleZone Forums.

[post]267773[/post]

Reason: Spamming
-------
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=14461&page=2
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
WrestleZone Forums

#1 Too long a PM for my fragile little mind to handle. I'm not reading that. I'm sure your point could be made in less. Ironic don't you think.

#2 If you post wasn't spam then why did you acknowledge it at the beginning of your post?

If somebody else could read and answer him I would be very grateful.

Look, I'm gonna say this one more time. No, I'm not on some power trip, no I'm not out to get you, I'm merely doing my job. The ONLY reason YOU seem to have an issue with it.. is the same reason half the other complaints come in, regarding "infractions for spamming." Its because YOU got one. Infraction stays, deal with it. As long as you give more detail regarding the topic, you won't get anymore.

Furthermore, just to pick your post apart.. you said you felt he should return & form the Nation of Domination. Number 1. How (outside of remembering the previous one) would any of us know thats you saying it'd be a good idea for him to return heel, or face? Who are you to determine that if a group of African Americans grouped up, it wouldn't be as a face group? To be honest, this post alone could borderline racial remarks.. as its you stereotyping.

So, listen up, listen good, this is the last time I'll say it. Noone is outside of the rules. While people may not agree with them, they're here because the owners of this site have deemed them so. "I" didn't write the rules, yet you wanna accuse me of being strict. I'm doing the job I was asked to do, I'm sure if you were in my place, you'd do the same.. & if you claim you wouldn't, well.. thats clearly why you aren't where "I" am. An infraction isn't going to kill you, unless you continue racking them up, via NOT following the rules..

Finally.. Sly was trying to partly take your side in things, & Sly is a very respected poster on these boards. Yet even you, when he partly defends you, turn against him, & why? All because once again.. YOU don't wanna face facts that you weren't contributing to the topic at hand. You made a statement that YOU felt, but you didn't explain WHY you felt it. How would anyone else be able to know WHY you felt that way? Thus, its a pointless post - which in turn, is considered.. SPAM!

I agree to an extent about what Slyfox696 said. Sometimes I fear to post on a certain topic because I feel that I wont be able to type out a lengthy paragraph about why I choose/chose something or another on the specific topic. I would say out of 10 people - 2 would have been border-line okay.

Just my opinion. I think the forum is run just fine though besides that. The constant traffic and the great discussions generated are awesome. Even if nothing is done for it, I will continue to post low-key to not get an infraction because rules are rules.

I agree to an extent about what Slyfox696 said. Sometimes I fear to post on a certain topic because I feel that I wont be able to type out a lengthy paragraph about why I choose/chose something or another on the specific topic. I would say out of 10 people - 2 would have been border-line okay.

I'm simply not understanding all of this. I mean, we aren't asking anyone to type out a book. 2 sentences IS more than enough, as long as IN those 2 sentences it covers the topic, & a remotely detailed understanding on what you feel of the subject.

I get how people may want more relaxed rules, but if we do that, there would be a LOT more spamming, because people would take the "inch" we give them.. & run a "mile" with it. We'd end up getting 5 words per post, which may make next to no sense regarding anything, but because it may involve something FROM the topic title, we'd get more arguements from it.

Look, I'm gonna say this one more time. No, I'm not on some power trip, no I'm not out to get you, I'm merely doing my job. The ONLY reason YOU seem to have an issue with it.. is the same reason half the other complaints come in, regarding "infractions for spamming." Its because YOU got one. Infraction stays, deal with it. As long as you give more detail regarding the topic, you won't get anymore.

Furthermore, just to pick your post apart.. you said you felt he should return & form the Nation of Domination. Number 1. How (outside of remembering the previous one) would any of us know thats you saying it'd be a good idea for him to return heel, or face? Who are you to determine that if a group of African Americans grouped up, it wouldn't be as a face group? To be honest, this post alone could borderline racial remarks.. as its you stereotyping.

So, listen up, listen good, this is the last time I'll say it. Noone is outside of the rules. While people may not agree with them, they're here because the owners of this site have deemed them so. "I" didn't write the rules, yet you wanna accuse me of being strict. I'm doing the job I was asked to do, I'm sure if you were in my place, you'd do the same.. & if you claim you wouldn't, well.. thats clearly why you aren't where "I" am. An infraction isn't going to kill you, unless you continue racking them up, via NOT following the rules..

Finally.. Sly was trying to partly take your side in things, & Sly is a very respected poster on these boards. Yet even you, when he partly defends you, turn against him, & why? All because once again.. YOU don't wanna face facts that you weren't contributing to the topic at hand. You made a statement that YOU felt, but you didn't explain WHY you felt it. How would anyone else be able to know WHY you felt that way? Thus, its a pointless post - which in turn, is considered.. SPAM!

I was going to leave this - on the grounds that i will agree to disagree. Maybe i could and should have written more.That was until you used the "racial remarks" line. Let me add this excert regarding the Nation of Domination from Wikipedia:-

"Faarooq promised that he would deliver a "bigger and blacker" version of the Nation, which led to the induction of Kama Mustafa and Ahmed Johnson into the group. Johnson would be forced out of the group due to injury and replaced by Rocky Maivia (later known as The Rock). Meanwhile, former Nation members Vega and Crush formed their own rival factions, Los Boricuas (made up entirely of Hispanic and Latino wrestlers) and the Disciples of Apocalypse (made up entirely of Anglo-Saxon biker wrestlers) respectively. This led to a WWF style "gang war" that was heavily criticized for separating each faction by race, eventually turning the "gang war" into an angle based on racism."

Now, i have no recolection of the 1st incarnation of the Nation (Savio Vega, Farooq, Crush etc), so i am basing my comments purely on the most memorable incarnation featuring Faarooq, The Rock, Mark Henry, D'lo and later Owen Hart. Now, the group WAS an African American group, with the exception of Owen Hart, whom i feel was put in there when the criticsm arose over it turning into a gang war to show that it wasn't just an African American group. Therefore, if there was a Nation of Domination revival, i would be very surprised if it was not mainly African Americans involved in the group. In the same way that a lot of people are pushing for a new Hart Foundation - you would not expect them to be attempting this if it were'nt for the fact that they had a number of relatives of the Old Hart Foundation signed to contracts. If the Nation was to be revived, it would only make sense to have the links to the original Faction. I don't see any racist element there, and if you do, take it up with the WWE as they are the ones who put the original group together.

My complaint is about spamming. I am complaining cuz i hate seeing people try and argue that they didnt spam. #1 U probably aren;t going to win
2. You Spammed get over it and move on(when I first joined I got 3 infractions for like my first 3 posts and didnt know y it was spam, so i read over the rules again carefully and my posts and their were spam). All I'm saying is instead of wasting your time complaining about an infraction read over the rules a few more times and dont spam.

Sorry needed to complain

My complaint is about spamming. I am complaining cuz i hate seeing people try and argue that they didnt spam. #1 U probably aren;t going to win
2. You Spammed get over it and move on(when I first joined I got 3 infractions for like my first 3 posts and didnt know y it was spam, so i read over the rules again carefully and my posts and their were spam). All I'm saying is instead of wasting your time complaining about an infraction read over the rules a few more times and dont spam.

Sorry needed to complain

If you don't want to rea people complaining, then it isa good idea to avoid the room which reads.... "COMPLAIN IN HERE".....

I dont mind people complaining(i myself was just complaining) but I think it's stupid how every new person comes on here, argues with the mods(like they are going to win) over spam. It's spam, u spammed, stop crying over it. Read the rules and u should be fine. And i didnt say I hated people who complained about spam, I said I hated people who after they complained and a mod or admin answered their complaint they keep complaining and argueing as if they were going to be right!!! That's y im complaining.

I dont mind people complaining(i myself was just complaining) but I think it's stupid how every new person comes on here, argues with the mods(like they are going to win) over spam. It's spam, u spammed, stop crying over it. Read the rules and u should be fine. And i didnt say I hated people who complained about spam, I said I hated people who after they complained and a mod or admin answered their complaint they keep complaining and argueing as if they were going to be right!!! That's y im complaining.

If you don't get a satisfactory response from he MOD's, then why not re-complain. What about the 1st ammendment - some people fough hard for the freedom of speech (i don't know who - the 1st ammendment means nothing to me from the uK!!!)

Y not re-complain? Because it wont do anything but piss of the mods more. Y bother about complaing about 1 infraction, when if u get on the mods nerve u will probably recieve more. Im just saying it's not going to change anyhting so y argue over & OVER. Im not talking about u but about hundreds of other users who try to fight them. U did something wrong....it's only going to make it worst if u complain more. I agree about maybe brining up the fact that it may not be spam b/c the mods may be wrong(i dont no if they were but maybe) but if they review y u got the infraction and they believe its spam get over it and improve.

That is all

Y not re-complain? Because it wont do anything but piss of the mods more. Y bother about complaing about 1 infraction, when if u get on the mods nerve u will probably recieve more. Im just saying it's not going to change anyhting so y argue over & OVER. Im not talking about u but about hundreds of other users who try to fight them. U did something wrong....it's only going to make it worst if u complain more. I agree about maybe brining up the fact that it may not be spam b/c the mods may be wrong(i dont no if they were but maybe) but if they review y u got the infraction and they believe its spam get over it and improve.

That is all

Some people talk as though i am talking bad about the Pope or God or something - they are just normal people these MOD's - just in an elevated position of power on a message boards site.... they do not have a Nobel Peace Prize.....

I agree about maybe brining up the fact that it may not be spam b/c the mods may be wrong(i dont no if they were but maybe) but if they review y u got the infraction and they believe its spam get over it and improve.

That is all
This has happened. I PM'd a mod/admin when I first got here about an infraction for spam that I felt I did not deserve. It was reviewed, and the infraction was removed.
Some people talk as though i am talking bad about the Pope or God or something - they are just normal people these MOD's - just in an elevated position of power on a message boards site.... they do not have a Nobel Peace Prize.....
The reason for this is because if you wish to post here, you have to follow the rules. I think you have been very fortunate thus far to not be banned, as I think OneBigWill has been VERY kind to you. You flamed him in one of your posts, and to the best of my knowledge were not banned for it.

I think that also shows that the mods/admins are not out to get anyone, just trying to objectively enforce the rules.

You made your point, in that you feel it was an undeserved infraction. It was reviewed and your plea was not granted. I am suggesting, just as one poster to another, that you now just take your infraction, learn from the mistake, and go on posting. I don't see how posting in this thread about the one infraction will help you in any way from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back