• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chin Pubes: The [OFFICIAL] Theo Thread

Well I hope whatever you got going on works out for you. And if it doesn't, I hope it does make it onto Jerry Springer.

we don't need a paternity test.

Jerry's big bald security guard has his own show we could always do that

I'm not either. I'm way too socially awkward and unable to keep from making inappropriate comments for long enough to be a ladies man. That's why I liked the girl I've been talking to lately so much because she was just as weird as I am. But I would have thought the women would have been all over your beard man.

Women love my beard, but just as a friend. The girl that I'm taking on a date in December loves my odd sense of humor. We've been friends since 07 or so, but this is the first time we ever really hungout consistently. We usually only got together for big get togethers, stuff like that. You know ya have someone to court after eating DQ and her going "Ugh I feel fat, I shouldn't have eaten that" and I replied with "Don't worry, a good poopski will make you feel nice and thin again". I knew it was a risk, but she nearly crashed the car in laughter. In my head I was giving myself a high five. But yeah I'm out there when it comes to being in public.

And Milenko (I forgot to multi quote), hopefully your situation clears up and works out the best for you.

He does. I forgot all about that. But for your sake I hope it doesn't come to that, even though I think it would be thoroughly entertaining.

And Milenko (I forgot to multi quote), hopefully your situation clears up and works out the best for you.
Me too.

What really sucks is that we've been best friends for months and seeing how I've been cheated on I refuse to be more of a part of it than I am, the only thing I can think of to do if this gets to out of hand is to cut her from my life completely and that is something I do not want to do.

Women love my beard, but just as a friend. The girl that I'm taking on a date in December loves my odd sense of humor. We've been friends since 07 or so, but this is the first time we ever really hungout consistently. We usually only got together for big get togethers, stuff like that. You know ya have someone to court after eating DQ and her going "Ugh I feel fat, I shouldn't have eaten that" and I replied with "Don't worry, a good poopski will make you feel nice and thin again". I knew it was a risk, but she nearly crashed the car in laughter. In my head I was giving myself a high five. But yeah I'm out there when it comes to being in public.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That was quite the risk with the poopski comment, but it paid off. Well done sir. Me and the girl who is starting to break my heart (awwwwww) have had some of the craziest, most obscene conversations I have ever had.

But I usually only get beard attention from guys, and that's only when I grow it out some. I've been keeping it trimmed so I can be presentable after a female friend of mine called it disgusting.

Yeah, I would love to have heard what the car ride home would be like if she didn't love that poopski line....

EVER

I may not want to but I will cut her from my life before it comes to that
so I guess that means you have no desire to ever tap that.

And if you were as good of friends as you make it out to be, you would really cut her out of your life if she had romantic interest in you? That makes little sense, even if she's in a relationship. I mean maybe she dumps the other guy for you or something.

Yeah, I would love to have heard what the car ride home would be like if she didn't love that poopski line....

:lol:

That would have been the most awkward car ride ever if it didn't work out. Theo riding in silence keeping his eyes straight ahead as she just repeatedly says "Poopskie?" in disappointment.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That was quite the risk with the poopski comment, but it paid off. Well done sir. Me and the girl who is starting to break my heart (awwwwww) have had some of the craziest, most obscene conversations I have ever had.

But I usually only get beard attention from guys, and that's only when I grow it out some. I've been keeping it trimmed so I can be presentable after a female friend of mine called it disgusting.

Yeah I get plenty of attention from the dudes as well. It is like creepy love. Like the kid who made the facebook page for my beard, I hadn't even met the guy yet. Now he is one of my good friends. But me and her hit it off well. The person responsible for us meeting (I found this out the other day) says besides her and her husband she has never seen two people who's personalities had such chemistry. She is pretty much a more attractive beardedless version of myself haha.

Yeah I get plenty of attention from the dudes as well. It is like creepy love. Like the kid who made the facebook page for my beard, I hadn't even met the guy yet. Now he is one of my good friends. But me and her hit it off well. The person responsible for us meeting (I found this out the other day) says besides her and her husband she has never seen two people who's personalities had such chemistry. She is pretty much a more attractive beardedless version of myself haha.
And you're waiting til December to go on a date with her WHY????

seal the deal, Senor Beard. Seal. The. Deal.

She is a pretty chill person, she probably would have given an awkward chuckle and then changed the subject.

:lol:

That would have been the most awkward car ride ever if it didn't work out. Theo riding in silence keeping his eyes straight ahead as she just repeatedly says "Poopskie?" in disappointment.

Just like a scene from a movie, I can see it now.

And you're waiting til December to go on a date with her WHY????

seal the deal, Senor Beard. Seal. The. Deal.

I'd love to man, but I think it would be a bit weird if I just showed up in France while she was there haha. But yeah she is studying abroad in France this semester. I asked her on an actual date the last night we hung out (it was the night I used the poopski line). Obviously she said yes. And as my best friend said, I just laid a ticking time bomb in her mind that will make me the reason she can't wait to come home. A bit of an exaggeration, eh?

I always had random dudes always asking to stroke my beard. And of course I allowed them to because I have no self respect.

That's awesome man. Me and my lady friend, her name is Amber so I can just type that instead of lady friend or whatever, hit it off really well too. We met in class doing group work and we talked the rest of the class. She added to me on facebook that night and we chatted on there for like five hours until we just started texting each other. She's seriously so much like me it's weird. Even like the first time we met we were freaking each other out by saying like the exact same weird thing at the same time. But she's really been acting weird these last few days. I don't get it.

I'd love to man, but I think it would be a bit weird if I just showed up in France while she was there haha. But yeah she is studying abroad in France this semester. I asked her on an actual date the last night we hung out (it was the night I used the poopski line). Obviously she said yes. And as my best friend said, I just laid a ticking time bomb in her mind that will make me the reason she can't wait to come home. A bit of an exaggeration, eh?

I believe Harold and Kumar were going to meet Harolds girl in Amsterdam, which is what led to Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanimo Bay. And the movie EuroTrip is basically that premise. Go to France. It's not that hard.

Yeah, I'm totally not being serious. Al long as you have contact with her throughout her entire trip via telephone, text, email, Facebook, Twitter, My_, Skype, what-have-you, you should be good.

EDIT: and on that note, I bid you all adieu. I need to sleep. If I stay up any longer, I might start to write out my non-spam post idea I have, which will take an hour or so to finish.

I always had random dudes always asking to stroke my beard. And of course I allowed them to because I have no self respect.

I let people grab at my beard all the time, I don't care haha. I was at a party and I walked in and this drunk dude was like "The Amish are here! This dude is freaking great. Look at that beard and OH MY GOD he is wearing a bow tie. This is the greatest guy ever, I need a facebook picture with him to prove he's real. Greatest guy ever, this guy is abnoraml he knows how to live". Mean while his girlfriend (I think) asked to pull my beard to prove it is real and he yanked at it and she lightly stroked and let out a niiiiiiiiiiiice. This drunk guy also called my buddy normal and boring and asked me why I'd want to be friends with him.

That's awesome man. Me and my lady friend, her name is Amber so I can just type that instead of lady friend or whatever, hit it off really well too. We met in class doing group work and we talked the rest of the class. She added to me on facebook that night and we chatted on there for like five hours until we just started texting each other. She's seriously so much like me it's weird. Even like the first time we met we were freaking each other out by saying like the exact same weird thing at the same time. But she's really been acting weird these last few days. I don't get it.

Maybe something is happening in her life that she is at comfort to talk about to you or hell anyone. That or it is that time of the month. Hopefully it isn't something you did that has her acting like this. Sucks man.

I believe Harold and Kumar were going to meet Harolds girl in Amsterdam, which is what led to Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanimo Bay. And the movie EuroTrip is basically that premise. Go to France. It's not that hard.

Yeah, I'm totally not being serious. Al long as you have contact with her throughout her entire trip via telephone, text, email, Facebook, Twitter, My_, Skype, what-have-you, you should be good.

EDIT: and on that note, I bid you all adieu. I need to sleep. If I stay up any longer, I might start to write out my non-spam post idea I have, which will take an hour or so to finish.

Haha. Yeah we talk on Facebook 2 or 3 times a week. Seeing as I work nights and that is regular time there it fits well. She wants to have a skype day sometime, but I'm not ready to spend the money to fix my webcam. And have a good night sir, sleep good my friend.

I let people grab at my beard all the time, I don't care haha. I was at a party and I walked in and this drunk dude was like "The Amish are here! This dude is freaking great. Look at that beard and OH MY GOD he is wearing a bow tie. This is the greatest guy ever, I need a facebook picture with him to prove he's real. Greatest guy ever, this guy is abnoraml he knows how to live". Mean while his girlfriend (I think) asked to pull my beard to prove it is real and he yanked at it and she lightly stroked and let out a niiiiiiiiiiiice. This drunk guy also called my buddy normal and boring and asked me why I'd want to be friends with him.

:lmao:

The only thing I have that comes close to that was one day I was eating in the cafeteria at school in my first or second year in college. I was sitting there eating and this dude with a massive beard wearing a kilt walks up to me and tells me only the manliest of men can grow beards like this. He then proceeded to stroke my beard without asking for my consent and then went on about his way. I was flabbergasted.

Maybe something is happening in her life that she is at comfort to talk about to you or hell anyone. That or it is that time of the month. Hopefully it isn't something you did that has her acting like this. Sucks man.

I hope it's nothing serious, but we've had some pretty personal conversations before so I hope she doesn't think I wouldn't help her through her problems if she's having any. But hopefully we're just having one of those weeks where we're just off.

Jerry's big bald security guard has his own show we could always do that

1068022_o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back