Chin Pubes: The [OFFICIAL] Theo Thread

Didn't you go to like two shows last year around Survivor Series?

Yup. The Old School Raw and King of the Ring Raws last year were around that time of year.

Not bad, friend. Started college year two last month and it's that time of the semester when I'm cramming for my midterms. Took my oceanography midterm this past Tuesday and just found out yesterday that I got a B on it. The class average was an F. So now I'm just prepping for the rest of my tests while figuring out what to do for Halloween since I haven't done anything for the past few years.

That's awesome and great to here man, good stuff. And good luck with the rest of the school year man.

Being someone with a beard about half the size of yours, I understand the time and dedication it takes to grow one of those fuckers. I salute you.

Yes patience is definitely needed. That and laziness. Usually it comes down to me being too damn lazy to shave.

Theo tweets a lot of funny shit.

Thanks D-Man, I try. Too hard sometimes.

#tweetingonthepooper

WOO-HOO A THEO THREAD!

Thanks Fredward. #TweetingonthePooper may be my greatest creation ever.

DirtyJosé;3457718 said:
I can't poop without thinking of Theo's tweets now.

I know right!

I'm flattered. I think?

Random question:

Whats the last TV show/movie you watched?

Oy vey. I just finished watching the Phillies game, so I'm heartbroken at the moment. However the last show/movie I sat through was 'Til Death. Turned it on Netflix while working through the dead hours at work. It was pretty decent, though it is starting to lose my interest and I'm only half way through the first season.

aaawwww, i'm sorry Theo *internet hug*

Thank you I needed that. I didn't expect a World Series win, but I figured we'd at least get out of the first round. Usually I have my beloved Vikings to fall back on, but yeah they are pretty bad this year. Gonna be a long and sad sports season for yours truly.

Well i'm here for all the internet hugs you need ;)

I think I need one. I was supposed to hang out with this girl I like tonight, which we had planned all week. But she never answered my texts today so we didn't hang out tonight. It's not like I was looking forward to it or anything.

Luckily I have some good friends who I hung out with instead. But still it seems like whenever I get my hopes up, they always come crashing down.

Sorry for this depressing post. I try to keep these at a minimum.

Theo, if you're looking for an NFL teams bandwagon to jump on (and you already tweeted me that you won't back the Jets because of your hatred of Mark Sanchez), There's a very good wagon that a certain Buffalo team circles better then everyone. Join that Wagon, and watch the Bills circle the wagons, since NO ONE CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS. And their QB went to Harvard and has a beard.

Oh, and since you have shown a hatred for my team, Nick Mangolds beard is better then Theos (to be fair, it's pretty fucking epic).

I think I need one. I was supposed to hang out with this girl I like tonight, which we had planned all week. But she never answered my texts today so we didn't hang out tonight. It's not like I was looking forward to it or anything.

Luckily I have some good friends who I hung out with instead. But still it seems like whenever I get my hopes up, they always come crashing down.

That sucks man. Good thing your friends got your back. I almost gave up hope on my friend in France. She was suppose to come up to this cookout I was having but got called into work so I figured it wasn't meant to happen at all. Then she called me back about 30 mins later and wanted to know if I wanted to get dinner or something after she was done work. She was gonna invite one of our friends and halfway through dinner she told me she "forgot" to call him. Hopefully something works out for ya man.

Hey, Theo.

Like the new sig?

Good stuff BC. I see you posted in the section so I'll give ya a post there homie.

Theo, if you're looking for an NFL teams bandwagon to jump on (and you already tweeted me that you won't back the Jets because of your hatred of Mark Sanchez), There's a very good wagon that a certain Buffalo team circles better then everyone. Join that Wagon, and watch the Bills circle the wagons, since NO ONE CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS. And their QB went to Harvard and has a beard.

Oh, and since you have shown a hatred for my team, Nick Mangolds beard is better then Theos (to be fair, it's pretty fucking epic).

I like the Bills, always have. CJ Spiller and Freddy Jax are two of my favorite backs in the league. I was also on the Fitzpatrick wagon back when he was a Ram, all because he was a Harvard guy. Glad to see him becoming something. And dude I fucking love Nick Mangold. Best center in football bar none. And his beard is better than mine. Sam Baker (unless we count Brett Keisel) has my favorite beard in the NFL.

And dude I fucking love Nick Mangold. Best center in football bar none. And his beard is better than mine. Sam Baker (unless we count Brett Keisel) has my favorite beard in the NFL.
Brett Kiesel doesn't count. He's a Stealer. Oh, and I really didn't like his beard that much, I found it rather nasty, almost like a hobo's. Mangolds is more neat. AND he's not a Stealer.

That sucks man. Good thing your friends got your back. I almost gave up hope on my friend in France. She was suppose to come up to this cookout I was having but got called into work so I figured it wasn't meant to happen at all. Then she called me back about 30 mins later and wanted to know if I wanted to get dinner or something after she was done work. She was gonna invite one of our friends and halfway through dinner she told me she "forgot" to call him. Hopefully something works out for ya man.

She sounds like a keeper Theo.

But it wouldn't be as bad if she had texted me back or called me saying she wouldn't be able to make it. I would've been disappointed, but it would have been a whole lot better than not hearing anything from her at all. I haven't heard anything from her since like Wednesday, which is weird because she usually texts me every morning.

*hug* *hug* hug*

She sounds like a keeper Theo.

But it wouldn't be as bad if she had texted me back or called me saying she wouldn't be able to make it. I would've been disappointed, but it would have been a whole lot better than not hearing anything from her at all. I haven't heard anything from her since like Wednesday, which is weird because she usually texts me every morning.

Shame man. *Bearded bro hug*.

I can feel that Bearded Uno. In my senior year of high school there was this girl that was so flirty with me in school, and I was always trying to hang out with her but she ALWAYS had something keeping her busy. When we finally would make plans, she'd always flake on them.

A year later I found out that she had a boyfriend the whole time, a fact she kept from me.

I really dig the sig you have now, it is working. Though a long acronym sig would be great. Maybe roll with that one for a bit and then move to the long acronym.

I can feel that Bearded Uno. In my senior year of high school there was this girl that was so flirty with me in school, and I was always trying to hang out with her but she ALWAYS had something keeping her busy. When we finally would make plans, she'd always flake on them.

A year later I found out that she had a boyfriend the whole time, a fact she kept from me.

That sucks. I had a similar situation a few years back where this girl was all about me. We went out on several dates and stuff and things were going fairly well I thought. Then she said something about how exciting this is having to keep this a secret from her boyfriend. I had to end things right there.

That sucks. I had a similar situation a few years back where this girl was all about me. We went out on several dates and stuff and things were going fairly well I thought. Then she said something about how exciting this is having to keep this a secret from her boyfriend. I had to end things right there.

Oy vey, fucking women man. Luckily I haven't fallen into the trap of a woman secretly dating me on the side. Then again I've never fallen into the trap of a woman. I can't recall if I've ever been on a date in my life. Not exactly the ladies man you'd expect me to be haha.

Oy vey, fucking women man. Luckily I haven't fallen into the trap of a woman secretly dating me on the side.
I'm slowly falling into this trap. Only it's not a secret, I've actually talked to her boyfriend.

I feel dirty just typing this

Oy vey, fucking women man. Luckily I haven't fallen into the trap of a woman secretly dating me on the side. Then again I've never fallen into the trap of a woman. I can't recall if I've ever been on a date in my life. Not exactly the ladies man you'd expect me to be haha.

I'm not either. I'm way too socially awkward and unable to keep from making inappropriate comments for long enough to be a ladies man. That's why I liked the girl I've been talking to lately so much because she was just as weird as I am. But I would have thought the women would have been all over your beard man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back