• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chin Pubes: The [OFFICIAL] Theo Thread

I am just lucky I live very close to a place with damn fine chicken and waffles. Otherwise I would have to the the bus rather than walk or make them myself, and god forbid that I would actually have to do something myself.

Is she not letting you have sushi until she brings you? It would kill me if you were whipped by someone in another country, especially France.

I am just lucky I live very close to a place with damn fine chicken and waffles. Otherwise I would have to the the bus rather than walk or make them myself, and god forbid that I would actually have to do something myself.

Is she not letting you have sushi until she brings you? It would kill me if you were whipped by someone in another country, especially France.

Nah I'd go myself but I don't know anyone else interested in sushi. My friends are anti-seafood. And since I don't drive, I figured I'd just wait.

Life's pretty good thanks man. Have College 4 Days a week, but had a Stomach Bug the past couple of days, so I've been resting up. Just wrote my RP for the PPV, feeling strangely confident.
How's things with you?

That's good to hear champ. What you plan on majoring in or don't ya know yet?

As for me, work keeps me busy. I'm actually just about to end my shift as we speak and I'll be back in at 3p until 10p. Can't complain it is easy money for the most part. Working nights means less work, just some easy cleaning. It's the day shifts that are busy.

I just enjoyed a cinnamon iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts along with a big 'n toasty. Boy did it hit the spot. Now it is pretty much relaxation time decked out in sweats and a hoody. I should probably sleep as I got to be back at work at 3 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back