• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Candice Michelle to SmackDown!

Joker ' Ferreira

Next Cristiano Ronaldo (w/ brains)
Womens Division on SmackDown! is looking way better than RAW's divas division.

Adding Alicia Fox and Candice to the mix will make up good matches, I guess Michelle vs. Melina was already done, so maybe she will get in a feud with McCool.

Definitely saw it coming. Worthless draft, really. I guess they're hoping that maybe after spending a year and a half on injury, maybe she's learned how to wrestle by now lol.

Spoiler: She hasn't. Haha.

Giant who cares for this one, i doubt it will come to much, maybe she could recapture the woman title but shes like the female equiverlant of Kennedy so i dont see it happening for her.

Definitely saw it coming. Worthless draft, really. I guess they're hoping that maybe after spending a year and a half on injury, maybe she's learned how to wrestle by now lol.

She can, and she's quite good at it. Candice is probably within the top 5 of the best female performers in the company. And had she not been constantly injured since 2007, her name would probably be synonymous with Trish and Lita by now.

Candice going to Smackdown would do wonders for that division, a solid feud between her and Michelle would breathe some much needed new life into that division.

She's been wanting to go to Smackdown for months now and I'm happy she finally got it. Another Women's Championship reign would be great... she would also have great matches with Gail Kim, I believe.

I'm a Candice fan. Even though she looks more plastic than a Barbie Doll, I still find her attractive. As Echelon said, Candice Michelle actually is a good wrestler. If she was a heel, you'd probably love her too. Smackdown's female division is shaping up quite good. I said it too, that you people would bitch about the Women's Championship being on Smackdown. In reality, the Divas Championship is going to look even shitter now. Being on Raw is a negative for any title other than the World Title.

Candice vs Michelle McCool, Candice vs Layla, Candice vs Gail Kim all sound pretty good to me.

I guess they're hoping that maybe after spending a year and a half on injury, maybe she's learned how to wrestle by now lol.

My thoughts exactly. I can't stand her in the ring, and hope she finds a way to keep herself off TV soon. She'll probably get a title reign, and mostly no one will care. The title belongs on Melina, since she's the only one I can think of on Smackdown with any wrestling ability.

On a side note, when the first Bella was drafted to RAW, and Candice came to Smackdown, I said it must be because there's a 2 butterface max on Fridays. Now that both Bellas are gone, I can't help but think they lowered it to one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back