Board Room Posts Completely Out Of Context

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Thought some people might find some of these interesting. Won't say who wrote them but thought you might like them.

X, why don't you get the fuck off your damn high horse and stop shoving your fucking bullshit down our damn throats! No one gives two fucks what you think with your indy loving ass that thinks anyone in America isn't worth a damn. Now sit down and shut your fucking mouth you horse fucking jackass.

Did Sly say this was okay as long as we don't say who wrote them?

Does ****** actually think he'll be a mod someday? Fucking really? The guy is TERRIBLE. He'll be banned before he's modded.

Anyone else get the impression that the mods are on a concerted effort to try and tease us about not getting into the board room? :p Thats two threads about it in the last two days. Stuff must be really slow in there at the moment.

That was really quick. Kinda proves my point though- how silent the board room must be if its responding to things I say :D

We got a new one

******* seems to have multiple personalities using *********** and ******* sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!
^My Favorite one.

Finally, the plebs of the land are privy to some discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back