• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An Education For You Fucking Savages

What a nub. He comes into the Bar Room dissing Rey Mysterio, rocking a Chris Jericho sig, and he doesn't know lulz.

I'm almost embarrassed for you. At least, I would be if you hadn't made yourself my sworn enemy by announcing your intentions to derail the Rey Train.

The Rey Train stops for nothing. Booyaka booyaka.
....nothing you say?

The-Rock.jpg

I still remember people saying in last year's tournament that Chris Benoit would lose because he wouldn't know what he was getting into in terms of Hell in a Cell. It's a fucking cage with a roof. I hope that argument doesn't get brought up this year.

Coco gets it. Coco for adminz.

Ditto

I hope loads of people get really pissed off and that Will-sized degrading posts get thrown about all over the shop.

I plan on confronting Will head-on, just for the shits and giggles.

I still remember people saying in last year's tournament that Chris Benoit would lose because he wouldn't know what he was getting into in terms of Hell in a Cell. It's a fucking cage with a roof. I hope that argument doesn't get brought up this year.

NOTHING will beat "Hogan can't climb a ladder"

What a nub. He comes into the Bar Room dissing Rey Mysterio, rocking a Chris Jericho sig...

HEY! There is nothing wrong with rocking a Chris Jericho signature... do you understand what I'm saying to you, right now?

Parasite.

P.S. I've a one way ticket on the Rey Train. However, if it meets the Y2J Express then I'll be taking my leave, and just so we're clear nobody has to worry about the A-Train or the Ho-Train because they can be derailed without hindrance.

I still remember the momumental tantrum that Slyfox threw after that match.

I was amazed people tried that. I almost wanted to sit back and watch the stupidity, but I couldn't help feeding the trolls.

This is my first tournament, and it's pretty much the reason I joined. I know I'm going to get my ass kicked from here to Dudleyville by the veterans in the debates, but I know it's going to help me brush up on my wrestling history. Looking forward to it all.

where is the list of all the people involved and the match ups for round 1. I am not going through the live Discussion to find it.

One of your better threads in awhile Coco, this should be stickied in the Tournament forum just so people will read it. I'm not going to take this year's tournament even half as serious as I have in year's past to be honest. I don't know if Kobashi even made the cut this year. Maybe I'll find some new little known dude to bandwagon though.

One of your better threads in awhile Coco, this should be stickied in the Tournament forum just so people will read it. I'm not going to take this year's tournament even half as serious as I have in year's past to be honest. I don't know if Kobashi even made the cut this year. Maybe I'll find some new little known dude to bandwagon though.

Kobashi is facing Misawa

I won't be voting for either, seeing I don't know enough to do so.

See how that works, boy and girls? Admitting you don't know anything about a certain subject doesn't make you look weak. Same thing with losses in pro wrestling matches.

Get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back