• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An Education For You Fucking Savages

I like reading all the bitch threads that inevitably pop up during and after the tournament.

....... And the Battlezone Tournament was the greatest thing to happen since the Women's Wrestling Tournament. Joshi, motherfuckers. Joshi.

The Battlezone Tournament was a fun read. The atmosphere was really chill, and people just seemed to be having fun. That's really what it was about.

BattleZone Tournament pwns WrestleZone Tournament. Anyone can win any match in the BattleZone tournament. Kirby beat Goku, Sonic beat Dr. Doom, Mario beat the Red Ranger, Link beat Batman. Crazy shit happened throughout the tournament! You don't see many upsets like Kirby/Goku or Sonic/Doom in the WrestleZone tournament/

Hot damn I hope we get to do BattleZone again. Easily some of the most fun I've had o this website.

the-rock-boots-to-asses-wallpaper-800x600.jpg

You cannot deny him his throne.

Is this the Savage HQ? If he doesn't win after all my compelling arguments I will become angry and take it extremely personally. Hopefully the rest of the people posting in this thread agree.

Rey Mysterio already has a headquarters. I finished that faster than I finished your mother. This is surely a sign that Rey is going to win.

Rey Mysterio already has a headquarters. I finished that faster than I finished your mother. This is surely a sign that Rey is going to win.

Good luck with Rey. I would think the members of this forum would like to dispel the myth that size matters more than the average person but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm looking forward to that Cenation guy. Highly entertaining.

His arguments will be pretty straight forward...

"I predict my man Cena comes down and AA's Dusty Rhodes before my man John locks his ass in the STF and makes him tap-out! Cena's time is now!"

Good luck with Rey. I would think the members of this forum would like to dispel the myth that size matters more than the average person but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Thank you for the uncharacteristic well wishes. I do anticipate much resistance from the, "I'm tired of the underdog story!" crowd, but in the end we can all agree on one thing: the matches are one of, if not THE most important part of wrestling. You see what you get with Rey. A tiny guy that doesn't look like he can beat well over half the guys on the roster, but puts on one hell of a show in the ring whether he's wrestling a cruiserweight or super heavyweight.

I would say that I am not tired of the underdog story; I just do not think that Mysterio qualifies anymore. He might be small but he has won so often that, like Punk said to Cena, he is no longer the underdog

Thank you for the uncharacteristic well wishes.

I know you "don't care" but as best I can tell I no longer have a problem with you. You seem to have gotten over whatever the election did to your head and got back to just enjoying the site for what it is. I'll likely be voting Mysterio early and often.

After 5 pages of this, I have an intense desire to show up at JGlass' door with a Rey Rey mask and a Pinniata stick.

Rock's boosted his credentials for this. Pick him.

What a nub. He comes into the Bar Room dissing Rey Mysterio, rocking a Chris Jericho sig, and he doesn't know lulz.

I'm almost embarrassed for you. At least, I would be if you hadn't made yourself my sworn enemy by announcing your intentions to derail the Rey Train.

The Rey Train stops for nothing. Booyaka booyaka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back