A week till 'Mania

I see that the Tag Team Championship match will be a Ladder match now? That's pretty exciting. I think that the SD matches need to have a few stips added. Especially if we are likely to see The Usos and American Alpha added to the mix. That's a lot of matches that are, effectively, all the same.

I wasn't a fan of the women opening the show. They didn't need 30 minutes, but at least it was better than the usual Stephanie promo. The story is really confusing though. Bayley is the true champion who earns every thing she gets... except for the actual championship since Sasha helped her. Charlotte, the dastardly heel, was cheated out of her championship. Combine that with Bayley losing a lot of matches here lately, and Nia just being uninteresting, this isn't a good story.

The Rollins and HHH promo was very good. Easily Rollins' best as a face. HHH was very good as well. I'm excited for their match.

I'm definitely looking forward to Owens vs. Jericho. However Creative could have done more with them last night.

It was more or less the same from Goldberg and Lesnar. This "match" (all 5 minutes of it) shouldn't happen, but Heyman was really good on the mic.

Also the ATGMBR stuff was really dumb. We've already Strowman vs. Big Show? What's the appeal?

Taker vs. Reigns was the same old, same old. Can we just skip to the part where Reigns wins?

Rating: D+ Okay Raw but a bad last show before Mania. Aside from Rollins vs HHH, this did nothing to make me want to watch the PPV Sunday. There is NO drama on Reigns vs Taker or Goldberg vs Lesnar. Ultimately it's a redemption story for Lesnar (can't get behind that) and another passing of the torch moment for Reigns (really can't get behind that). The women's title storyline is confusing at best. This is the usual for Raw though. Bad writing, wasted talent, tons of filler, etc. Let's just hope Mania is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back