2015-2016 NFL LD

It's foolish to say you know what you're talking about. Maybe it didn't have an impact in that game, but it sure had an impact in the game before that. Baltimore are the ones who tipped the Colts off, and if it wasn't passed your bedtime you'd have seen New England miraculously come back and win that game at the last second.

They didn't use deflated footballs in the game against the Ravens.

A lot of defensive penalties on Denver in the first half so far. Chiefs can't do much with it.

Scored a touchdown as I was typing this though.

So how many babies did Manning sacrifice to look like utter shit for 7 1/2 quarters with no run game, and yet end up being 2-0?

So how many babies did Manning sacrifice to look like utter shit for 7 1/2 quarters with no run game, and yet end up being 2-0?

Well he's playing badly but the team is winning. That sounds like grounds for trading him to the Jets for me.

Ah. In Denver, u can't get mad at Elway for dropping Tebow for Manning, and the jets are ass and always will be ass(obvious bias as I'm a fins fan) so he was doomed there as well.

I thought he'd make the eagles tho. He could b deadly in that O

Ah. In Denver, u can't get mad at Elway for dropping Tebow for Manning, and the jets are ass and always will be ass(obvious bias as I'm a fins fan) so he was doomed there as well.

I thought he'd make the eagles tho. He could b deadly in that O

For Manning no you can't. I can however get annoyed at the stupid excuse of "well it's going to cause a circus."

YOU'RE AN NFL TEAM! Every day is a circus for you.

I'm just really getting into the NFL now but I enjoyed that game a whole lot. Both defenses stepped up and I was thoroughly impressed with Alex Smith. He ran a few times which is surprising and imo, he outplayed Manning tonight. It's not that Manning played like trash, he didn't, but he's usually better than this. But like I said, both defenses were pretty good so they certainly gave the QBs a tough time. Broncos got lucky with that fumble. Still, good game though.

Anyone else wish they change the OT rules? Play the whole overtime imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back