2015-2016 NFL LD

I'm not too upset with the Saints loss today. I saw a lot of promise out there.

The Cardinals are a really good team and with a little more experience on the defensive side of the ball, I'm certain we can be better than them. We had four dropped INTs on defense today. We snatch just two of those and we probably win. We also had a couple of big drops from young wide receivers today as well. We grab those and it's a different game. But we made opportunities for ourselves... we just didn't take advantage of them. I think as the season goes on we'll start to see those young guys take full advantage of those opportunities and become a very good football team.

My only real concern is Sean Payton's decision making. I don't know what happened during his suspension two years ago but he needs to find his balls and put them back in their proper place, because the Sean Payton who backs out on going for it on 4th and 6 when we're down 4 points and under two minutes to go, is not the same Sean Payton who called an onside kick at the Super Bowl in 2009/2010.

I still love the guy and still believe he's a top 5 coach in the league, but damn... he has to show more confidence in Brees and the offense.

Needs more Ingram as a 3 down back. Dude made some serious plays for you out of the backfield.

Needs more Ingram as a 3 down back. Dude made some serious plays for you out of the backfield.

It honestly worries me how much Brees had to rely on his backfield as his go to guys in the passing game today. We've been the best screen passing team in football since the Payton/Brees era began, but sheesh... we went to that well and other various checkdown passes way too many times today.

While Unger and Spencer combined are two players worth a Jimmy Graham, Graham's presence was sorely missed today. Somebody is going to have to step up.

Dallas tried as hard as they could to give that one away. We didn't deserve to win at all and had Manning just taken a sack at the end of that drive, we probably lose.

In the first half, NE used deflated footballs. They outscored IND 17-7. In the second half, NE used inflated footballs and outscored IND 28-0. Ironically, NE would've probably scored more in the first half using inflated footballs. Therefore, it's foolish to say NE had a competitive advantage.

It's foolish to say you know what you're talking about. Maybe it didn't have an impact in that game, but it sure had an impact in the game before that. Baltimore are the ones who tipped the Colts off, and if it wasn't passed your bedtime you'd have seen New England miraculously come back and win that game at the last second.

Since this damn Deflate gate just won't die I'm gonna chime in 1 last time before I'm done with this stupidity forever.

When you're a pro QB like Brady, who's won 4 Superbowls and has been a starting QB for the last 13 years you're most likely not going to want your balls at a different PSI level then you're used to. Why? Because you've spent 13 years throwing the balls at one level, deflating the ball is just going to throw your game off which is probably why Brady didn't throw so well in the 1st half with the deflated balls.

I played Basketball for 10 years, I learned how to play on 10 ft nets for 10 years, when I play on a 9 ft net it actually fucks with my game instead of helping it because even though the net is lower, even though I can dunk on that net it still feels unnatural, it doesn't feel right. When I play football I always played with CFL balls (which are bigger) so when I play with an NFL ball it takes some time to get used to it for no other reason that it's different. At the end of the day you figure it out, it's not like you're going to lose because you're playing with a different ball but there are definitely growing pains and it definitely screws with you at first. I'm sorry but unless Brady has been playing with deflated balls his whole career (which you'd think someone would've caught before the last AFC title game) it's hard for me to believe he had those balls deflated on purpose, it seems incredibly odd to me that you would abandon what has worked so well for you your whole career because you all of a sudden have doubts you can win a game against an inferior team, the Colts are a good team but they weren't at the level of the Patriots.

Even if Brady DID conspire to get his balls deflated for these playoffs it still shouldn't matter, every team cheats, this shit ain't nothing new. All I hear about these days the integrity of the game was compromised, well here's a news flash for you THERE IS NO INTEGRITY IN THE NFL! IT DOESN'T EXIST!!! Jerry Rice was voted by the league as not only the greatest WR in NFL history he was also voted the greatest player in the history of the league, any position. This is the same guy who has admitted to putting stick-um on his hands before every game to make it easier to catch, something that is quite illegal in the NFL. If people everywhere can look past that then they certainly should be able to look past this.

Jordan Matthews is a piece of shit.

Congrats on the win, Holy. That was a fun game.

Thank you very much, I would say sorry for your loss yesterday, but we both know I wouldn't mean it. I would like to say I love Jordan Matthews and he had pretty good game tonight except for that mistake at the end. I'm just in shock that our defense was the one to close the game for us. I'm not used to that at all. Matt was good besides that one interception at the start of the 2nd half, Julio was great as always, running game was decent (Coleman is promising), and the defense was dominant in the first half and I blame conditioning for the meltdown in the 2nd, but when we needed them to step up, they did just that. I'm just so happy to get this win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back