08-19-13 Raw LD -- R..K..NO!!!... Cena?

Well Shield is officially part of the team. Very curious to see who, besides Show and Henry, DB gets help from. Maybe DZ since they killed him today.

The culmination of this whole story is going to be Vince vs. Trips for control of the company with Daniel Bryan wrestling Jinder Mahal on the pre-show.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Anyone else getting fond memories of all the times Steve Austin was made to look like a bitch against Vince?

I'm getting all tingly....

Look, I love Daniel Bryan as much as the next guy, and I'm all for using this development to further elevate his character even more so than has already been happening, but I hope this doesn't become Daniel Bryan versus the world. Vince, and Steph, and Hunter, and Randy Orton, and all three members of the Shield, while the entire roser stands by and does nothing, that's going to get old in a hurry.

Look, I love Daniel Bryan as much as the next guy, and I'm all for using this development to further elevate his character even more so than has already been happening, but I hope this doesn't become Daniel Bryan versus the world. Vince, and Steph, and Hunter, and Randy Orton, and all three members of the Shield, while the entire roser stands by and does nothing, that's going to get old in a hurry.

Speaking of getting old in a hurry. Is that HHH promo still going on?

If only there were two former world champions who said they were going to team up and go after the Shield and a third former world champion who had to fight them all on his own tonight and two of these three had made disparaging remarks about the bosses earlier tonight on Raw who could help Bryan out in his war.

If only that were the case and if only we weren't so far into this storyline that it's too early to know that's going to happen soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back