WWE RAW LD 2/6/2012 - The Hair Club for Men

RHuHq.gif

Cole and King really hate Chimmel. I've seen so many videos where people have recorded them giving him shit when the cameras and mics are supposed to be off them

Fucking Shawn Micheals is gonna be on next week, that's enough reason for me to watch. The rest could be divas matches for all I care.

Methinks Truth is legit hurt

That was a painful spot. Looked like he landed straight on his tailbone. Miz completely whiffed on the catch.

That kind of injury can cause longterm problems on the spine too... if you land hard enough like that, it can compress vertebrae.

You called it it seems. He may just have a stinger cause he hit flat but he sold it well if it was scripted

After the spot, Truth was kicking his legs and he was face down with his head under the apron and Miz was inching over (I'm guessing to ask if he was okay).

Love the spot with Jericho and Punk in a staredown and Miz and Ziggler charging in to interrupt them. Great tension building toward the inevitable one on one between the two.

Perfectly written there!! It's way too soon for Punk and Jericho to fight. I hope they build that up for awhile longer

I know I'm one of the few Kofi fans on these boards but when he and Jericho were in together it was a good little sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back