WWE RAW LD 1/30/2012 - It's Written In His Face

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST NIGHT!
It's a Shame for They...
20120129_rr_sheamus_c.jpg

Sheamus was the last man standing in an unbelievable 30-Superstar Royal Rumble Match. The Celtic Warrior now has a World Championship Match of his choosing at WrestleMania!

...Who Lost Their Head...
20120129_rr_cm_punk_c_v_v2.jpg

20120129_rr_bryan_l_0.jpg

Two World Champions; Two Successful Defences. In the Steel Cage Triple Threat, Daniel Bryan managed to escape the wrath of the Big Show as well as Mark Henry's Hall of Pain. In his match, CM Punk prevailed with some even handed officiating from everyone's favourite Interim Raw General Manager and Executive Vice President of Talent Relations.

...A Careless Man Who Wound Up Dead...
20120129_rr_kane_l_v.jpg

After Kane and John Cena's Royal Rumble clash ended in a dual count-out, The Devil's Favorite Demon ruthlessly demolished Cena and an already injured Zack Ryder.

...TOO MANY LIES! TOO MANY LIES!
20120125_jl_hhh_l.jpg

John Laurinaitis' job as Interim Raw GM may be history after WWE COO Triple H comes to town tonight.

The Super Fun, Happy Horror Hour (or Two)
Question-a-Thon!
Will Sheamus choose who he he's going to face at WrestleMania tonight?
Will we see matches made for the Elimination Chamber?
Will Triple H fire Johnny Ace?
Will we see yet more camp horror action and drama with Kane, Cena, Ryder and Eve?
Will Jericho resume being JeriTroll?
Will more groundwork for WrestleMania be laid tonight?
Will Kharma's return be a permanent event?
Will the Pterodactyl continue break out as the next hip dance groove?
Oh, plus some SmackDown guys may appear.

There's a ton to expect out of tonight's Raw. Cena/Kane has to go somewhere, Jericho has some explaining to do, Sheamus may give some indication of his intentions, though more likely he'll just celebrate. Triple H/Johnny Ace thing will advance, probably another excellent Punk match as is usual. And Kharma, maybe, if we're lucky. So much good can happen tonight. I have high hopes.

Maybe they can redo the Rumble match.

It definitely wasn't a great Rumble, but it had its spots. To me, the failure was in the final third. Barrett and Orton did fuck all, Miz and Rhodes got tossed out after they were seemingly building to their importance...they really should have done a better job featuring the talent they had down the stretch. I forgive them a little for a lot of excellent returns, some great comedy, and one of the best final two stretches in ages.

I doubt we'll see the Undertaker return tonight, but wouldn't surprise me to see a promo for his return.

As for Lauranitis I don't think he'll be fired just yet. CM Punk's feud is more with him than Ziggler.

Cena will get on the mic tonight and probably be at a lose. Kane will taunt as usual. Ryder shouldn't be around, "broken back" and all.

I hope to see Kharma and definitely more of the Funkasaurus.

Oh man. If they actually let Punk vs Bryan happen with plenty of time, that's TV MOTY material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back