WWE RAW LD 3/5/2012 - Holla at Ya' Boy!

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
Dwayne's Lacking in a Johnson?
raw_979_photo_133.jpg

The Rock returned to Raw SuperShow, where he and John Cena traded barbs and set the stage for their epic WrestleMania XXVIII showdown.

MORE STUFF HAPPENED!
raw_979_photo_013.jpg

CM Punk declared himself the "Best in the World" once more, and also poked a few flaws in Mr. Jericho's theory/quest to prove otherwise. Daniel Bryan was the official victor as he and Punk went head-to-head again. Kane returned to destroy a number of foes. Johnny Ace and Teddy Long set the stage for a swap in General Management. PLUS Eve revealed the truth behind being a Hoeski.

Welcome Home Randall...
20120302_sd_kane_orton_l.jpg

In the midst of Randy Orton's fierce quest for vengeance against World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, The Viper suddenly found himself immersed in a brutal post-match brawl with The Big Red Monster Kane.

TONIGHT!
SHOW SWAP: Like Wife Swap, but with More Hoarse
20120227_jl_teddy_r.jpg

Tonight, General Manager Theodore Long will take control of Raw SuperShow, while Interim General Manager John Laurinaitis will take the reins of SmackDown on Friday night. Who will prove himself the superior WWE GM?

The Build Continues...
[YOUTUBE]u5QmXHkrQ58&list=UUs-eKkdeoD6F0PANTGjPK5A&index=4&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

The Super Fun, Hokey (Yet Hilarious) Hour (or Two)
Question-a-Thon!
Will the Rock be able to "Bring It"?
Will John Cena continue to tear him a new one?
Will the second return of Shawn Michaels bring about more revelations concerning HHH vs. Taker?
Will Teddy Long's control of Monday Night RAW lead to increased tensions between himself and Johnny Ace?
Will we witness any surprise appearances tonight?
Will any new Hall of Fame announcements be made?
Will we see yet more generic build for the two World Championship matches at WrestleMania?
Will we learn more about Kane's attack on Randy Orton from SmackDown?
Oh and Eve remains a Hoeski!

Things to look forward to this week, there are. I'm a little down on the Rock/Cena thing, to be honest. I'm not sure where they're taking it. I get the suspicious feeling they're just going to turn Rocky heel and put Cena over as God-King of Wrestling. Still, five weeks to go. Things can happen.

Shawn Michaels has been confirmed for the show. Very interested to see what he's gonna do tonight. I'm really very excited for the show tonight. Four more RAWs till 'Mania! :D

I was kind of hoping that after dragging John Cena down for a couple of months, Kane would go back to doing things of little relevance. But no, now he's going to do his best to make Orton boring.

Balls to him.

I was kind of hoping that after dragging John Cena down for a couple of months, Kane would go back to doing things of little relevance. But no, now he's going to do his best to make Orton boring.

Balls to him.

Kane vs Orton has solid potential in my eyes. Could be a fine midcard match for Mania.

Balls to him.

You will respect Kane and you will like it!

Things to look forward to this week, there are. I'm a little down on the Rock/Cena thing, to be honest. I'm not sure where they're taking it. I get the suspicious feeling they're just going to turn Rocky heel and put Cena over as God-King of Wrestling. Still, five weeks to go. Things can happen.

Only one way to go: Katie Vick needs to be inserted into this storyline.

Rock 2 weeks in a row???!!

WOW

HBK returning to Raw again???

I'm stoked....haven't been this excited heading into a Wrestlemania since Wrestlemania 19.

Good fuckin times

It's hard to detect sarcasm over the internet.
I wasn't being sarcastic and not trying to be a troll or provocative. The shows aren't bad at all, I just don't find myself waiting for RAW to start... just that.

Hope it changes soon, I'm looking forward for Wrestlemania.

The Super Fun, Hokey (Yet Hilarious) Hour (or Two)
Question-a-Thon!
Will the Rock be able to "Bring It"?
Will John Cena continue to tear him a new one?
Will the second return of Shawn Michaels bring about more revelations concerning HHH vs. Taker?
Will Teddy Long's control of Monday Night RAW lead to increased tensions between himself and Johnny Ace?
Will we witness any surprise appearances tonight?
Will any new Hall of Fame announcements be made?
Will we see yet more generic build for the two World Championship matches at WrestleMania?
Will we learn more about Kane's attack on Randy Orton from SmackDown?
Oh and Eve remains a Hoeski!
1. No, he hasn't in over a year.
2. Yes, he has for the past year.
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. Damn right she's a Hoeski. And Zack Ryders in Boston, so maybe he'll be there.

I almost bought tickets to this last minute, until I realized that I'd be shelling out over $100 to watch HHH and Shawn Michaels talk for a half hour in person.

Superkick someone please. Anyone. Cole, a kid in a wheelchair, HHH\Taker- it dosent matter.... just kick someone.

Good way to open the show. But then again when you have Michaels and The Rock on the show it was kind of hard to find a bad way to open.

Hoping tonight doesn't end with a promo. As much as I enjoy watching Cena and Rock talk, it feels rather anticlimatic to end the show with them chattin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back