• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW Super Special Awesome Show 10/17/2011 - Down Mexico Way...

Did they give any reason to buy the ppv?

Nope. Two more matches announced which are the tag and divas title matches. there will be a stip added to Cena vs. Del Rio and that's it. They have it in cruise control and it's locked in hard.

TO top this show, they should beat up john to a pulp only for JUAN CENA to make the save.

I heard Del Rio did an anti -Mexico promo, but an anti Mexico City promo is incredibly easy to do. Most people hate chilangos (Mexico city people). Still, Del Rio is loved in Mexico City abd specially Arena Mexico

Yea, we should definitely see a ppv in Mexico City to test the waters and then get Wrestlemania there in a few years. Very good crowd

Yes WWE, have your big debut in Mexico be centered around a commentator that most people in the country DON'T LISTEN TO BECAUSE HE SPEAKS ENGLISH.

Seriously, Smackdown is a so much better right now it's not even funny. The only feud that really might not go well depending on your tastes is Sin Cara vs Fake Cara, otherwise everything is good with Rhodes/Orton, Big Show/Henry and Christian/Sheamus.

Raw's just... Raw has no direction.

Seriously, Smackdown is a so much better right now it's not even funny. The only feud that really might not go well depending on your tastes is Sin Cara vs Fake Cara, otherwise everything is good with Rhodes/Orton, Big Show/Henry and Christian/Sheamus.

Raw's just... Raw has no direction.

Smackdown hasn't been very good the past two weeks either. Pretty bad show tonight that makes consecutive bad shows. No way in hell am I ordering vengeance although I do except it to be a good ppv wrestling wise. The problem with raw recently has been the god awful match quality.

I didn't say that it was good, just that it was better. You at least have a coherent idea about what's going on on Smackdown.

WWE could not have booked a worse show for the Mexican audience. Pathetic...

Yeah it really was bad. There was nothing interesting at all and it was like they were just going with the motions. I don't know if they're just waiting on Rock to get here and are in a holding pattern until then, but it's not going to work much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back