WWE RAW LD 2/6/2012 - The Hair Club for Men

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
There Ain't No Grave...
20120202_raw_undertaker_hhh_c.jpg

The Phenom made a shocking return Monday night, confronting Triple H at the end of Raw SuperShow, staring up at the WrestleMania XXVIII sign in a reversal of roles from last year. But the question remains, was Johnny Ace fired?

ROH, RKO, JeriTroll, Funky on a Roll and More...
20120203_raw_weekinphotos_c_0.jpg

With his job on the line, John Laurinaitis tried to make last week’s Raw the most exciting imaginable. He threw Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk at us. He had Dolph Ziggler take on Randy Orton. Sheamus made an appearance following his big Rumble win. John Cena had a "party" with Kane. Brodus Clay continued to roll on and Chris Jericho trolled harder than ever before. It was an eventful evening to say the least.

A Broken Barrage
sd_650_photo_131.jpg

Amidst a knockdown, drag-out No Disqualification slugfest, Randy Orton overcame The Barrett Barrage in epic fashion, hitting his English adversary with an RKO onto a steel chair.

The Super Fun, Happy Horror Hour (or Two)
Question-a-Thon!
Will the Undertaker make an appearance on Raw this evening?
Will Triple H reveal what he's thinking concerning the Deadman?
Will we discover the fate of Johnny Ace?
Will Cena continue to embrace his hate?
Will a confrontation be set for Jericho and Punk?
Will we see some build developing for either of the Elimination Chamber matches?
Will WrestleMania's foundations continue to build up?
Will we see more hints towards a Beth/Kharma feud?
And I believe there's a fella' going round named Sheamus!

Will the Undertaker make an appearance on Raw this evening?

I hope not. Less is more.

Will Triple H reveal what he's thinking concerning the Deadman?

No, he'll just piss himself again.

Will we discover the fate of Johnny Ace?

Probably not.

Will Cena continue to embrace his hate?

Don't you read this forum - he's never going to turn heel. Never. Never. Never. Ever.

Will a confrontation be set for Jericho and Punk?

I hope not. Slow and steady wins the race.

Will we see some build developing for either of the Elimination Chamber matches?

As if build is needed for those things.

Will WrestleMania's foundations continue to build up?

I would hope so.

Will we see more hints towards a Beth/Kharma feud?

No, but I'm hoping for a segment where Natalya farts several times.

And I believe there's a fella' going round named Sheamus!

Somebody call his momma.

I'm very interested in where the Undertaker thing is going. I hope we find out more, but I feel we may not. Might be for the best.

Some explanation of Jericho/Punk would be nice tonight but I feel they'll hold off until after the Chamber for getting deep into that.

I hope that tonight is another night of excellent wrestling. Just pair up people in the EC and roll with it, they're all damn good.

I'm starting a baseless internet rumor that UT was glaring in to the rafters behind the WM 28 sign in order to tell HHH as COO he needs to go get him Sting for WM 28.

Taker comes out tonight during a Orton match, dose his neck slash thing and stares at the Wrestlemania sign. Orton will look at him shake his head and pat Taker on the shoulder. This will continue, as Undertaker will go threw challenging all of his Wrestlemania opponents, until he finally gets his rematch with Nathan Jones.

I'm starting a baseless internet rumor that UT was glaring in to the rafters behind the WM 28 sign in order to tell HHH as COO he needs to go get him Sting for WM 28.

Undertaker looked at the Wrestlemania logo the 28 part could mean 28 days so that is 4 weeks from when Undertaker returned so February 27th STING RETURNS!!!! And to back this up as being legit i saw the name Sting in the Undertakers smoke.

Hey guys, I heard from somewhere that the Undertaker was glaring in to the rafters behind the WM 28 sign in order to tell HHH as COO he needs to go get him Sting for WM 28.

Taker comes out tonight during a Orton match, dose his neck slash thing and stares at the Wrestlemania sign. Orton will look at him shake his head and pat Taker on the shoulder. This will continue, as Undertaker will go threw challenging all of his Wrestlemania opponents, until he finally gets his rematch with Nathan Jones.

I would love this angle... next year, and without Nathan Jones. Unfortunately, it would make several top stars look weak, or something stupid like that, so it won't happen.

I would love this angle... next year, and without Nathan Jones. Unfortunately, it would make several top stars look weak, or something stupid like that, so it won't happen.

He never had a match with Nathan Jones anyway. He was supposed to be his partner.

I'm hoping he gets the long awaited rematch with Giant Gonzales. That'll sell some motherfucking tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back