WWE RAW LD 2/20/2012 - He Has Risen

The main event killed the upper mid-card.

Fucking hell - 5 injuries in one match. Talk about going all out on the Road to WrestleMania.

Good thing is that there are still 6 weeks until WM, enough time for injuries to get healed... hopefully even Barrett, if he has a fracture.

I hope that he Rock next week addresses the fact that Cena has stuck around because he HAS NO CHOICE. If he was anywhere near as talented as the Rock, Cena would have a movie career instead of risking his neck for less money.

All wrestlers would rather be movie stars, IF THEY HAD THE TALENT. The reason Rock isn't around and Cena is, is because Rock is more talented. So he created the opportunities to live the high life, rather than travel from town to town, pounding your body for 1/3 the money.

Cena saying he's loyal to WWE is like a poor person saying he's loyal to poverty. Cena has no fucking choice. He couldn't headline a successful movie on his best day.

So I hope Rock rubs it in to Cena that Rock is a MUCH better entertainer than Shena will ever be. And that's why Rock doesn't stay in WWE, and that Cena WOULD DO THE EXACT SAME THING if Cena had the talent.

Don't think for one second that Cena stays out of loyalty. He stays by default. Like a guy who marries a fat chick after getting rejected by hot chicks all his life. Beggars can't be choosers. Cena is so full of shit, and those that like him are just tools. Nothing more.

I hope that he Rock next week addresses the fact that Cena has stuck around because he HAS NO CHOICE. If he was anywhere near as talented as the Rock, Cena would have a movie career instead of risking his neck for less money.

All wrestlers would rather be movie stars, IF THEY HAD THE TALENT. The reason Rock isn't around and Cena is, is because Rock is more talented. So he created the opportunities to live the high life, rather than travel from town to town, pounding your body for 1/3 the money.

Cena saying he's loyal to WWE is like a poor person saying he's loyal to poverty. Cena has no fucking choice. He couldn't headline a successful movie on his best day.

So I hope Rock rubs it in to Cena that Rock is a MUCH better entertainer than Shena will ever be. And that's why Rock doesn't stay in WWE, and that Cena WOULD DO THE EXACT SAME THING if Cena had the talent.

Don't think for one second that Cena stays out of loyalty. He stays by default. Like a guy who marries a fat chick after getting rejected by hot chicks all his life. Beggars can't be choosers. Cena is so full of shit, and those that like him are just tools. Nothing more.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Have you ever wondered why it takes so long for some guys to retire, even if they have the money to do it? It's because they fucking LOVE the business. You think Ric Flair needs the paychecks? Hell no, he just loves the reactions. He loves being live in front of crowds week in and week out. Shawn Michaels is the same way. And I don't doubt Cena falls under that category as well.

Sounds like we've got ourselves a self-loathing wrestling fan on our hands here.

It's funny, every time Cena fucking owns the shit out of Rock on the mic, we hear the same tired excuses. "Cena uses the same material! He'd never make it in Hollywood! The Rock doesn't need wrestling and Cena does!"

Too bad I'm not rooting for these guys as people, I'm rooting for them as wrestlers. I'll keep rooting for the wrestler, and that's John Cena.

Fucking hell - 5 injuries in one match. Talk about going all out on the Road to WrestleMania.

Good thing is that there are still 6 weeks until WM, enough time for injuries to get healed... hopefully even Barrett, if he has a fracture.

Plenty of time for more debates!!

Have you ever wondered why it takes so long for some guys to retire, even if they have the money to do it? It's because they fucking LOVE the business. You think Ric Flair needs the paychecks? Hell no, he just loves the reactions. He loves being live in front of crowds week in and week out. Shawn Michaels is the same way. And I don't doubt Cena falls under that category as well.

Sounds like we've got ourselves a self-loathing wrestling fan on our hands here.

It's funny, every time Cena fucking owns the shit out of Rock on the mic, we hear the same tired excuses. "Cena uses the same material! He'd never make it in Hollywood! The Rock doesn't need wrestling and Cena does!"

Too bad I'm not rooting for these guys as people, I'm rooting for them as wrestlers. I'll keep rooting for the wrestler, and that's John Cena.

Actually, Naitch does have to keep wrestling. He's in debt.

You're kidding yourself if you think Cena would stay if he got lucrative movie offers.

Cena didn't own anyone tonight, he set himself up for a big verbal right hook if Vince would let Rock go there. Unfortunately, tho, Rock may not be able to address the truth that I pointed out.

I didn't know you were self-loathing.

Actually, Naitch does have to keep wrestling. He's in debt.

You're kidding yourself if you think Cena would stay if he got lucrative movie offers.

Cena didn't own anyone tonight, he set himself up for a big verbal right hook if Vince would let Rock go there. Unfortunately, tho, Rock may not be able to address the truth that I pointed out.

I didn't know you were self-loathing.

Cena is college educated and had a very middle class upbringing, he doesnt need wrestling.

you username makes your opinion on John Cena pretty worthless

Is anyone else absolutely thrilled that the Wrestlemania XXVIII DVD clinched absolute suckage now that Taker is using some Metallica tunes for theme music?

Cena is college educated and had a very middle class upbringing, he doesnt need wrestling.
It's not that he'd starve without wrestling. It's that he's "loyal" because he doesn't get lucrative movie offers. He wants a cookie because he's a full time wrestler. That's nothing to be praised for. It simply means he isn't good enough for a movie career, whereas the Rock is.

It's not hard to understand.

you username makes your opinion on John Cena pretty worthless
It's not really opinion, it's more fact. Hell, if Hogan himself made better stuff than Mr Nanny, and had lucrative subsequent offers, he woulda chosen that instead of wrestling. It's a no-brainer. A movie career is better than a wrestling career. But not everyone can choose 1 over the other. The Rock can and did. Fans would be foolish to knock him for doing what everybody else would.

It's not that he'd starve without wrestling. It's that he's "loyal" because he doesn't get lucrative movie offers. He wants a cookie because he's a full time wrestler. That's nothing to be praised for. It simply means he isn't good enough for a movie career, whereas the Rock is.

It's not hard to understand.

It's not really opinion, it's more fact. Hell, if Hogan himself made better stuff than Mr Nanny, and had lucrative subsequent offers, he woulda chosen that instead of wrestling. It's a no-brainer. A movie career is better than a wrestling career. But not everyone can choose 1 over the other. The Rock can and did. Fans would be foolish to knock him for doing what everybody else would.

Then defend Rock's prickish attitude backstage. Perhaps, thats what a lot of the Rock hate stems from.

Is anyone else absolutely thrilled that the Wrestlemania XXVIII DVD clinched absolute suckage now that Taker is using some Metallica tunes for theme music?

That was a Metallica song? If they don't use his classic music, I would love for them to use the Johnny Cash song they used last year. Metallica just didn't fit at all.

For the record, my section hated the what chants with a passion. There were a ton of smarks in the crowd too.

Oh and Ziggler looked to be alright. He wrestled Punk in one of the two dark main events and hit his usual spots. Punk won that. Cena defeated Kane in the other. Both matches got pretty decent time

One of the best RAWs I have seen in a while, loved it from beginning to end with the exception of the Divas match. Cena was really on fire last night, reminded of the old Cena that I first really latched onto back in the early days of his career. Punk was amazing on commentary, "This has no bearing on anything but one of the EMT's looks just like Rock N Roll Buck Zumoff" and "Cole did you just say Kofi Rhodes? Somebody is Jamaican You Crazy Cole!" were classics! So much shit was going on in that Battle Royal that I had to watch it multiple times to truly take it all in, great way to end the show.

I got throw it out there that I love how all you guys still love to hate on Cena it makes me love him that much more,
I loved and still do love the Rock as much as any wrestling fan, but for story line purposes I am in the camp of Cenation and not Team Film It. It was clear last night that many of the fans that were booing Cena when his second promo started were cheering it by the time it ended. Is Cena gonna get more boos than cheers at WM28 of course he is, because it's the cool thing to do to hate on Cena. Rock has made sure of that. Could they turn things around and make it differently between now and then, sure anything in the WWE is possible, but it's not likely. Also it would not be the first time that WWE did face vs face at WM as Hogan and Warrior did it a long time ago. Would it be better of Cena was heel, probably, would it be better if Rock were the heel, definitely. Either way I am gonna enjoy the ride, and the show, and hopefully it keeps being as entertaining as it was last night. RTWM always kicks things up a notch and I don't expect this year to be any different.

So you want the Rock to tell wrestling fans that he made the right move by leaving the business behind and becoming a rich movie star while Cena languishes as the top guy in a fake sport? Sure, it is almost certainly true but it would go over like a lead balloon and probably end up in a similar vein to Rock's Undisputed reign in 2002, which was unpopular enough to help the crowd to cheer for Lesnar at Summerslam and for Rock himself to gradually turn heel by 2003 with a smug Hollywood starlet who was too big and too talented for the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back