WWE RAW LD 2/20/2012 - He Has Risen

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST NIGHT!
Hate Is Cast Aside
20120219_ec_cena_kane_c_0.jpg

After weeks of psychological warfare, John Cena clashed with his fiery tormentor Kane at the 2012 Elimination Chamber and overcame his wall of hate to win the dreaded Ambulance match.

Best in the World?
20120219_ec_rawchamber_punkwin_l_0.jpg

20120219_ec_sdchamber_bryan_sheamus_c.jpg

Two Elimination Chambers, two successful championship defences. CM Punk managed to put the Miz to sleep, while Daniel Bryan was able to end the Rocky-esc run of Santino Marella. Both men will face different challenges shortly as Chris Jericho was only eliminated from the Chamber by a "freak accident" while Royal Rumble winner Sheamus made his intentions clear following Bryan's victory.

PLUS: WrestleMania Groundwork!
20120219_ec_johnl_promo_r_1.jpg

20120219_ec_divas_beth_action_l.jpg

Johnny Ace continues to try and swoon the board of directors, wheeling out not one, not two, but three superstars who have legit gripes with Theodore Long. Could this path lead us to some sort of winner takes all match at WrestleMania? And, Beth Phoenix faced her toughest challenge yet in the form of Tamina Snuka. She remains on top of the mountain, but as many have said, Khamra's a bitch.

The Final Countdown Begins...
[YOUTUBE]AkjWnf8ZuLQ[/YOUTUBE]

The Super Fun, Hokey (Yet Hilarious) Hour (or Two)
Question-a-Thon!
Will the Rock go face-to-face with John Cena?
Will we begin to see the grand plan for WrestleMania begin to unfold?
Will there be a drastic change in the Undertaker's look?
Will Triple H continue to say no?
Will T.G.O.A.D.T.H.J.L.B.P.G.M.* make an appearance tonight?
Will we see some surprise appearances and/or returns?
Will CM Punk and Chris Jericho's feud continue to roll on?
Will we discover if the Funkasaurus is extinct?
And we may well see some dudes from SmackDown on here too.

*The Guild of Antagonists Dedicated to Helping John Laurinaitis Become Permanent General Manager

Rocky shows up next week, but I hope tonight we see the return of Undertaker and his "Biker'' gimmick.

Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Hm. I'm not thrilled for tonight, but I'm hopeful WWE will impress me. I remain hopeful we'll start to build for Kharma at WrestleMania, but I doubt the WWE will build a Divas match for six entire weeks. Probably just more farting. Joy.

Rock would be wonderful. Raw needs the excitement tonight. Progress on the JL story should be cool, and if the guys involved are going to stable up for a WrestleMania match, all the better. Christian, del Rio, and Mark Henry is as fine a three man power trip as I can imagine.

Undertaker appearance has huge potential. So far, every time they've brought out a promo for this feud, it's been off the charts.

I expect a ton of promos and WM groundwork, all in all, which probably means weak matches. I can't see a match closing the show tonight, but maybe a good Punk match at the halfway mark? A man can hope.

I'm thinkin Taker will close out Raw tonight, which most likely means Triple H (or John Laurinaitis) will be the opener. Punk/Ziggler at the halfway point, and I'm thinking Sheamus makes an appearance in the second our to discuss his decision to target Bryan over Punk.

Will the Rock go face-to-face with John Cena?

I hope. I don't think he's scheduled to be around this week.

Will we begin to see the grand plan for WrestleMania begin to unfold?

Fucking hope so. The clock be'a tickin'.

Will there be a drastic change in the Undertaker's look?

If you consider not having any hair drastic, yes.

Will Triple H continue to say no?

Continue to be afraid? Mhmm.

Will T.G.O.A.D.T.H.J.L.B.P.G.M.* make an appearance tonight?

I really wish I knew what this meant.

Will we see some surprise appearances and/or returns?

Like who?

Will CM Punk and Chris Jericho's feud continue to roll on?

I hope something happens, because as of right now, I couldn't care less.

Will we discover if the Funkasaurus is extinct?

One way or the other, I'd think so.

And we may well see some dudes from SmackDown on here too.

Maybe we'll get a clue what they have in store for Orton at Mania. Better be something fucking awesome, or.... well, I'll just complain a lot. More than usual.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea that somehow, subtly, the WWE just booked an interesting storyline for a Diva.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back