WWE RAW LD 2/6/2012 - The Hair Club for Men

Cena's gimmick might be played out for some people, but there is no denying that as a person Cena is pretty awesome.

He really is a good person. He does a lot of charity work and I respect the hell out of that. I like him as a person I just don't like him as a wrestler

I just found this.... too funny not to share..

nashwarrior_130282.jpg

So the face divas come out to Eves music now?

I think its the least the WWE could do for her after they conveniently placed his locker room at the Rumble for Kane to find

Totally agree on Cena. I'm one of the many who are/were sick to death with Super Cena always overcoming the odds and winning the strap constantly. Just like HHH a few years back. The stuff with him and Kane and taking him out of the title picture has added a new element to his character for the first time in a long time.

As a person, he's one of the most hard working, dedicated, and selfless guys to ever be a part of the entertainment industry. He deserves everything he's gotten and more, and has earned it all three times over.

Show/DB was the most action filled match of the night and it ended in a count out.

Also they need to hire someone to constantly give Laurinitas some water so his voice isn't always raspy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back