WWE Raw LD 11/6/2012 - The Boss IS BACK!

I was falling over after the "Knockout Punch".

I was like "No! He missed! Dont show the replay, for the love of Gawd, Bah Gawd dont show that replay". Good stuff.

I thought this was definitely a quality show. It didn't feel like a full three hours, because it didn't drag. Really good matches, segments which made sense, and it actually almost made me want to buy a pay-per-view I really had little to no interest in.

Good show tonight, especially for a 3-hour show, but the ending was disappointing in my opinion. Had some bright spots though.

Pretty good show. I'm glad that Ziggler will get a shot at the WHC. I really think he's ready for the main event, plus it was awesome to see Vader return. I would be honored to job to Vader if I was Heath Slater. That Ryback match was entertaining as hell. I would love to see him face some legit competition soon. Also, Kane is one lucky son of a bitch. Overall a good Raw, much better than last week's. I didn't mind the ending to Raw.

Vince was fantastic. Better than last week, but that isn't saying anything, at all.

-Loved Vader, as always.

-Give Ryback something decent before the morons turn on him. Quick, Vince... do it.

-No, I don't believe Kofi couldn't mount any sort of offense against Show. Don't insult our questionable intelligence.

-Did I mention Vince is fucking awesome?

-Daniel Bryan is Goat Face.

I would love to buy AJ a caramel macchiato (I'd even splurge on a motherfucking trenta for her), ask her about her day, be a bitch and not make a move for a total lack of self-confidence, awkwardly hug her with my ass out to hide my growing erection, ask her if she'd like to do this again sometime (knowing full well she wouldn't) and go home and cry whilst *********ing furiously to pics

Those are my thoughts on tonight.

I missed the last hour, so I just tuned back into Raw. I hadn't caught any spoilers of the show... Very happy I hadn't. I marked so damn hard for Vader!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back