WWE RAW LD 30/4/2012 - Legitimising Your Face

Never saw that coming, but it better not finish off Over the Limit ahead of Punk vs Bryan.

VKM to fire Ace in the coming weeks and put Foley in charge.

Haha So many idiots are gonna bash the decision to have a Cena-Big Johnny match. It was bound to happen so why not let it happen at the arguably least important PPV?

Haha So many idiots are gonna bash the decision to have a Cena-Big Johnny match. It was bound to happen so why not let it happen at the arguably least important PPV?

I thought we were more likely to see Punk vs. Johnny instead of Cena. Not now neccessarily but I thought Punk would be his first opponent.

I thought we were more likely to see Punk vs. Johnny instead of Cena. Not now neccessarily but I thought Punk would be his first opponent.

No one really gave a shit at that point. At least not the way they wanted us to.

Not sure this is any better, but it's what we're stuck with. Then again, just about anything is a downer when it follows Rock vs. Cena and Brock vs. Cena.

I wasn't into this show. I hate #1 Contender Battle Royals and Beat the Clock challenges. They bore me, seeing they haven't given me a reason to care. It's about the drama, the personal nature of the feuds. These things take away from that.

Oh, and too much Albert, not enough Ryback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back