WWE RAW LD 2/28/2011 - Game Start

At least we're getting one pretty decent match tonight. The Miz is proving he is one of the most entertaining parts of RAW.

I don't get this commercial in the over-run stuff....won't anybody that turns it on now think it's over and keep flicking?

commercial because they probably missed a commercial break at some point during the 2 hours (Rock went really long with the not-up-to-standards promo).

The more John Cena struggles to get out of the cage, the more it looks like IC's prediction of The Rock interfering seems possible. If he does that, I take back about half of everything bad I said about The Rock.

Actually, his not ever making sporadic appearances over the past 7 years says more then talking about what his family did and his past. He loveD the fans, then loved Hollywood more (again, I don't blame him). He then shows up and expects fans to love him more then people who are giving everything they have for the business while he left early to go do something he liked more.

Sadly you're letting your Rock fanboyism get in the way of fucking reality.

He accomplished everything there was to do in wrestling in a very short amount of time. I don't fault him for leaving. Of course I've wanted to see him back and wish he'd never left but I don't hate the man like some of you people do. I respect and understand his decision.

Look at Austin...he was only really on top for about 4 years before he retired and now makes an appearance every year or two? But Rock is a much bigger celebrity than Austin so he can't come back quite as often.

I'm happy that the Rock's return is something as big as hosting WM, that's not "fanboyism", that's appreciating one of the all time greats for coming back and being a fan of his just as I've always been. I don't just throw him away because he leaves..guys leave the business, it's the way it goes. But him coming back now and in such a big capacity, plus addressing Cena and having them interact like we've all been dreaming of for years says alot to me.

Actuelly I'm pretty sure Cena started when he was dissing the Rock in the media for years, but whatever not like that's an important detail or anything:shrug:

He probably should have brought that up in that case. He just made it sound like it was all about Cena's last promo.

I can't believe the WWE is trusting Riley with this spot after he fucked up the Royal Rumble spot. I suppose this isn't as risky as it could be, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back