WWE RAW LD 12/27/2010 - Crying Over Spilt Diet Soda

I'd like to congratulate CM Punk for bringing back the weakest parts of the Nexus (you know... those not named Wade Barrett) with the Nation of Domination call-sign. Where was Ron Simmons to say Damn at the end of that?

Seriously, this will be intriguing going forward. Is the Nexus technically the new Straight Edge Society?

Justin Gabriel was the last to hold up the fist. I wonder if he's afraid it'll identify him with South African racist groups. ;)

Wow...the fuck? I guess Punk manipulated Nexus into joining him to destroy Cena. But where do they go from here? and what happens to wade barrett?

Good beginning and good end to RAW, not much going on in between. Not the best RAW in recent weeks, but next week's should be good with the Miz vs. Morrison title match and more insight into this new Nexus angle.

Agreed, though I hope my prediction comes true and Morrison's title shot isn't wasted next week. Especially if it's to make room for a King/Miz feud.

Don't deceive yourselves, Nexus is a bunch of communist bastards.

1) They do the communist salute.
2) They're theme song says "We are one," typical commie propaganda.
C) They hate John Cena.

That shouldn't and can't completely disregard the reason Nexus formed in the first place, its one ofthe reasons they made such and impact but having them partially as Punk's society while remaining Nexus will be interesting.

As big a fan a fan of Nexus, and CM Punk as I am, I'm a little skeptical on this just now. Maybe I need to give this a little time before reserving judgement. Maybe its just because I'm just a huge Barrett mark.

Don't deceive yourselves, Nexus is a bunch of communist bastards.

1) They do the communist salute.
2) They're theme song says "We are one," typical commie propaganda.
C) They hate John Cena.

Does this mean Kozlov will eventually be added to the group and they'll start calling themselves the Red Army?

Text message exchange between DMan and Norcal at the end of raw

D: I have a boner

NRCL: I got a boner, ejactulated, and now have another one

D: Awesome

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the initial Nexus attack didn't they just punch CM Punk out of the ring and then left him alone and he eventually slinked away? I'm pretty sure their attack was on Cena, the set, and Justin Roberts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back