WWE RAW LD 7/19 is AWEEESOMEEEEEEE!

Bret Hart makes sense since Nexus took him out last month. Not a fan of Khali, but Triple H is on the shelf. Mark Henry or Bourne would of made more sense then Truth and Khali, but it doesn't matter. Awesome match set up for SummerSlam. This has been one of the best Raws in a while.

Bret Hart makes sense since Nexus took him out last month. Not a fan of Khali, but Triple H is on the shelf. Mark Henry or Bourne would of made more sense then Truth and Khali, but it doesn't matter. Awesome match set up for SummerSlam. This has been one of the best Raws in a while.

Yeah I don't know how well this match will end up being, but Raw was great tonight. Easily one of the top shows this year.

Bret Hart to act as a leader/manager for the team and back out of the match next week. His replacement will either be Bourne or Triple H or maybe even Bryan.

Fuck I can't believe I'm missing some incredible shows and PPVs.

Barrett is taller. And beat Henry earlier that night.

Henry would want to avenge that lost. It's not like he has to pin Barrett or anything, but he actually has a reason to be there, unlike Khali.

As far as height goes, just put Henry in some platform shoes or something.

Triple H ruined everything with his injury. We were gonna have Triple H vs Sheamus, Cena vs Barret, Orton/Edge, which would of all been better in the long run. Oh well :(

Actually thinking back, Bret is staying on the team. Trippy is injured and Bourne could face Miz at Summmerslam.

And so much Truth hate. :( I love Truth.

Bret Hart to act as a leader/manager for the team and back out of the match next week. His replacement will either be Bourne or Triple H or maybe even Bryan.

Fuck I can't believe I'm missing some incredible shows and PPVs.

I hope so.

Why can't you watch them?

I like how instead of getting retribution on Miz for making him lose his chance to become the WWE champion, he instead goes on a team where he has no real reason to be on.

Awesome.

There wasn't much action from the GM tonight. I must've been right about it being Jake the Snake and he passed out on his keyboard.

Y'know, I just realized something. A bunch of people are pissed that Khali and Truth are in the match because they "have nothing to do with" the angle or they have no reason to be in there.

If that's the argument, then why the fuck should Triple H be in there? He's been gone since before NXT was over? He's got less to do with the angle than Khali and Truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back