Monday Night Raw LD 16/7/12 - Shut up and look at my money!

What if Cena is the first to cash in and lose o_O?
Well, he's "cashing in" for a fair, conventional, match. So I don't think it would really affect much if he loses.
And I doubt he'd lose without some sort of outside interference, anyway.

Well, he's "cashing in" for a fair, conventional, match. So I don't think it would really affect much if he loses.
And I doubt he'd lose without some sort of outside interference, anyway.

RVD is the only other to cash in for a fair match, and it was against Cena. I geuss it wouldn't be too bad having Cena champ for the 10000th time, and he is the only person who has the right creds to end Punks 234 or whatever days reign.

I do think it's about time the WWE belt change hands. I wouldn't be upset to see it back with Cena again. And personally, I think Punk's character works better without the belt. So this might end up being a good thing for him too.
Though seeing Punk win would also be great. It will be a fantastic match regardless of the result, for me.

It would be a decent idea if he lost, though he won't. But it would provide protection to the next person to cash in and lose, since he already did it.

But Cena will still probably win. At least, he won't lose clean.

I thought it was filler quality level. The ending made me think it was worse than even that. Show's promo made me feel stupid for being a wrestling fan. The only positive I remember is that Punk can now do a passable elbow so maybe Savage can RIP.

I thought it was filler quality level. The ending made me think it was worse than even that. Show's promo made me feel stupid for being a wrestling fan. The only positive I remember is that Punk can now do a passable elbow so maybe Savage can RIP.

The Punk-Show match was pretty solid, I'm not a fan of their previous matches but I enjoyed this one. Describing it as "filler quality level" just because it came before Cena's announcement is kinda dumb. If Show's promo at the end made you feel stupid as a wrestling fan I'd hate to see what Tna's backstage segments are doing to you? We get it SD your a tna fan who dislikes wwe.

I agree. Big Show isn't very good, at anything. I'm not sure he ever has been.

I think Punk's elbow still looks awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back