WWE Money In The Bank 2012 LD

Eh.. good match. Didn't like the ending.

Guess this might give us another Cena vs Punk match, though. That's probably a good thing.

I'm not 100% sure that was the planned ending. The handle snapped off. I figured Cena would have won but they had about ten more minutes

It does feel a bit like a botch. I mean, Cena was probably going to win after that spot, but it felt a bit sudden the way it happened.
But perhaps this was exactly what they wanted anyway.

Cena was confused as to what happenedf and then very, very suprised.

I agree. I thought he put on a brave face to cover up the fact that that wasn't supposed to happen. Maybe Cena was supposed to win, maybe he wasn't. Either way, that certainly was a new and exciting way to end the match.

It is not my fault for not thinking the match is not as good as it could have been. It dragged on for too long to linger on AJ's expressions. I might be an idiot for thinking that distract from the match.

If it's not YOUR fault for what YOU think, whose fault is it? The WWE's? Did they tell you to think negatively? Is it your mommy's fault for not hugging you enough as a child and filling you with hate and feelings of emptiness?

I said twilight EFFECT. I did not say it was based on that dumb series. You can't deny that series had an effect on every entertainment medium to attempt that type of storytelling. It's not my fault for you cannot comprehend my point and attempt to personally attack my knowledge of that type of literature.

The only major change it has had on the entertainment industry is that it helped make vampires hot again. Until I see The Brood 2.0 or a Vampiro return, I'm going to say it has had approximately 0 effect on the WWE.

And I do understand your point. My point is that your point is stupid, and a reflection of you in general.

I only really enjoyed four matches, but they were worth it. MITB has been a good PPV year after year, for me.

Don't know who can complain. I didn't watch Sheamus/Delberto very carefully, but I got the feeling it was a decent enough match. Punk vs. Bryan was terrific, and both MitB matches were very good (as they always are). The filler was... filler, but overall it was still a very fulfilling PPV.

Great show, but wish I could have caught the first match. Missed it by a few minutes.

I loved the ending. It felt... real. Botch or not, it was a nice ending. Cena's reaction was great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back