WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

I'm not sure. I don't think he's ready for the title just yet. He needs some big feuds first. Also I can't really picture him as a successful face champion. A heel like Benoit from 2000 though would work very well for him.

It's almost irrelevant since he's on Smackdown, winning the SD MITB case; and Punk (assuming he shows up on Raw tomorrow) is a Raw guy while under contract - with a RAW Championship. However.. the last great moment would be a Punk/Bryan match on Raw's Main Event. Speaking entirely as an Internet nerd.

If Punk would've won with a Pepsi Plunge - that would've been the greatest thing, ever. Unfortunately, most WWE fans would never understand that being an original move by him, more than trying to mock Triple H by using his pedigree.

I'm not sure. I don't think he's ready for the title just yet. He needs some big feuds first. Also I can't really picture him as a successful face champion. A heel like Benoit from 2000 though would work very well for him.

Problem is that Smackdown needs main event faces. With turning Christian heel, you have Orton and maybe Kane. That's it. Bryan has a chance to get elevated with this briefcase as a face champion, but it will only work if he drops a bit of the goofiness and is pushed as a pure wrestling machine. Might take some time, but it could work.

That crowd is just as responsible for that great show as the performers. And that's only slightly hyperbole. What an enviorment

On a side note, I'm looking forward to watching this show when it comes out on DVD. Didn't watch it on PPV, had other things I had to do, but it seems the overwhelming opinion of the show was positive.

Yes, thank God WWE only takes a month to release their shows on DVD. It would have sucked if I had to wait something like 3/4 months before watching this.

I came oh so close to ordering the replay, none of you have any idea. But I already have a fucking UFC card on this month's bill and I plan on ordering the next few UFC's, so I just couldn't shell out the money, which is a shame because this not only looked like the best WWE pay-per-view in years and years, but I doubt any UFC event comes close to matching how epic tonight looked like it was.

Something I'm noticing on the replay here, Cena has grown up tremendously over the years. At ONS with RVD he was visibly shaken with the crowd against him. He didn't seem to mind at all tonight.

Something I'm noticing on the replay here, Cena has grown up tremendously over the years. At ONS with RVD he was visibly shaken with the crowd against him. He didn't seem to mind at all tonight.

Back then he probably didn't realize that he was going to get booed out of the building. He was still a somewhat new main eventer (a little over a year) and it was weird to think that would happen. Now he knows he gets a mixed reaction and being in Punk's hometown, it was inevitable that he'd be treated like that. Yes, he matured, but a lot of that is from experience. Just knowing to expect the crowd to hate you helps to prepare to work in that environment. Tonight, he did really well with it. Actually, both guys did really well to play to the crowd.

Does anyone here feel that the Raw MITB match was the best ever? I have read this on a few blogs now and I am really feeling like I missed something. I thought the SD one was much better...I don't know that I could call it the best ever without reviewing the rest first. But, really, did I miss something in that Raw match?

I drive home from D-Mans going over 100 mph most of the way, so that I could buy the encore and watch the greatest wrestling show to ever happen two MORE times, only to find that no more encore replay of the show after 2 as I presumed, nigh, "Horny Sorority ****s" is on the on demand channel. The disappointmentwas more staggering than I can put into words

I drive home from D-Mans going over 100 mph most of the way, so that I could buy the encore and watch the greatest wrestling show to ever happen two MORE times, only to find that no more encore replay of the show after 2 as I presumed, nigh, "Horny Sorority ****s" is on the on demand channel

Horny Sorority ****s isn't the worst alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back