Getting Noticed By Management
Money In The Bank - Live Discussion

WWE Championship
CM Punk v. Daniel Bryan
Special Guest Referee - AJ

RAW Money In The Bank
John Cena v. Big Show v. Chris Jericho v. Kane

Smackdown Money In The Bank
Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Christian vs. Santino Marella vs. Tensai vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sin Cara

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus v. Alberto Del Rio

Pre Show
Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. Hunico and Camacho​

[YOUTUBE]OlS3Nhf-mEQ[/YOUTUBE]

wwe+mitb+2012.jpg

CITY: Phoenix, Arizona
ARENA: US Airways Center

This night WWE brings to you Money In The Bank 2012, and we all know what that means. That's right! Tonight we will see a buttload of superstars making everything they can to retrieve a briefcase that is hanging in the air waiting patiently for their master that will most probably going to become a WWE or a World Heavyweight Champion.

The card as 4 official matches, and one pre-show match already announced. This year for the first time ever we do not have a SmackDown MITB neither a RAW MITB, in fact we now have something very different. We have the World Heavyweight Championship MITB Ladder Match and WWE Championship Ladder Match for former WWE Champions. The creative team sometimes have great idea, well at least is what they think, I for once thought that changing the names was really innovative and unexpected (sarcasm).

* WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH *
Damien Sandow v. Tyson Kidd v. Christian v. Santino Marella v. Cody Rhodes v. Tensai v. Sin Cara v. Dolph Ziggler

5IUbR.jpg

Oh look at this bad boy here. We know you want it Dolph, but you just can't sell that idea that you deserve it more than the others. You have to beat the living crap out of you opponents tonight. And no, you are not going to face Zack Ryder tonight and yes, Brodus Clay isn't in a match too so you actually have a good chance.

* WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH *
The Big Show v. Kane v. Chris Jericho v. John Cena v. NO MIZ
the-miz-sad-face-d-o.gif

Yes the match will suck because you are not there. It's your fault, you should have been there and if we don't like what we'll see, we'll hope that VKM fires you. But don't be too hard on you Miz, because you'll totally be overshadowed by John Cena's MITB debut. What an amazing day for the wrestling business, just for that I'm feeling a little bit excited even Chris Jericho loved that idea oh look at him... Yes hit the spoiler down here!!
5YThY.gif

* WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP *
Sheamus © vs. Alberto Del Rio
MrWm9.jpg

Looking at this picture we will think that Alberto Del Rio and Sheamus had an incredible storyline. Just look at all that many times they faced each other, and tonight it will come to an end. Man best match on the card, I'm looking forward to see the culmination to their war! Just look at that, and while you're reading this, click the spoiler button again and see my/your reaction.

* WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - CRAZY CHICK ON BOARD *
" The Guy that digs crazy chicks" CM Punk © vs. "The American Goat Face" Daniel Bryan
0Yect.jpg

Hello I just met you
and you are crazy
so marry me, maybe?
YES! YES! YES!

I was being serious up here AJ, not kidding. Call me!! Now this as most of the posters here say it's a soap opera rivalry. (can't wait) Some think that AJ will screw CM Punk (yea right) other think that she will screw Daniel Bryan (the girl is crazy, not a ****e for god sake). But I think that we are going to have an incredible wrestling match, but no, we are not going to get a "Daniel Bryan and CM Punk 5 Star Match *Merged* Thread" we will probably hve a lot of threads about 5 Star Matches, but that will be refereed to last years MITB, when watching wrestling was cool. So don't miss here on WrestleZone this incredible action!​

Posters Note: I didn't include the Ryback obvious match, and I refuse to make you know when I'm going to take a piss. Hope you enjoyed it and I hope you actually discuss in the middle of the PPV.

It's all over Twitter. Now that obviously isn't the greatest source but it's hard to believe that it wouldn't spread if it wasn't true.

EDIT: Apparently it was said in a Breaking News text from WWE.

A No Disqualification stipulation has been added to tonight’s WWE Title Match between WWE Champion CM Punk and Daniel Bryan with AJ as the special guest referee. Can AJ be trusted to call it down the middle at Money in the Bank, tonight at 8 ET/5 PT? Find out how you can watch the pay-per-view now!

from www.wwe.com

If Tyson Kidd wins my mark out will be next to indescribable. It'll be like my mark outs from Punk beating Cena last year and Brock Lesnar's return coming together to form a mark out child of nondescript means. It could potentially cause me to die.

If Tyson Kidd wins my mark out will be next to indescribable. It'll be like my mark outs from Punk beating Cena last year and Brock Lesnar's return coming together to form a mark out child of nondescript means. It could potentially cause me to die.

God I hope not. Remember what happened when Jack Swagger won the case before he should have? Slow builds...slowwwww builds puhlease.

God I hope not. Remember what happened when Jack Swagger won the case before he should have? Slow builds...slowwwww builds puhlease.

Yeah but Swagger cashed in two nights later. Do what they did with Bryan. Give him the case, let him build popularity over the course of a few months, seductively tease it for a month and then pull the trigger with a bang. I'd go as far as to say Tyson Kidd now is more popular than Daniel Bryan was at this stage last year when he won the case.

I'll reward your effort by patronising this thread. Sonic pyjama bottoms on, ready for tenting. So very ready.

They'll have to follow my lead eventually - I'm a trendsetter. Speaking of trendsetting, you can follow my commentary on @SkeletalSam. Nothing special, but there is already a picture of my package and the potential for a Milenko-esque, "Do I look like Popeye?" portrait picture of myself. #whatacuntiam

I am wearing my where's Wally PJ pants. I'm on Twitter @nintendolee and there wont be tenting pics.

I'm sure there will be positively no drama involving AJ. Though, if there were, I'd bet on her costing CM Punk the title. Just a hunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back