WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

I also do not note when you or anyone else decided that this discussion was "closed long ago." I don't ever recall you saying that, and in any case you don't unilaterally get to decide when a discussion is closed.
Actually... No. Never mind. I want it to be a surprise.

Aww, did I hit a nerve? (As in, "U MAD?") I note that you did not (could not) actually refute a single thing I said
Because I already did earlier in the thread. Try that reading thing I mentioned earlier.

I also do not note when you or anyone else decided that this discussion was "closed long ago." I don't ever recall you saying that, and in any case you don't unilaterally get to decide when a discussion is closed.
Oh, I beg to differ.

Who the fuck are you? I don't know or care. I just saw a whole lot of bullshit on your part and decided to point it out.
I'm the man who just closed the thread. Why? Because I can. I'll open it later if I think about it.

One thing I am not is a "big girl" who's got her "CM Punk loving panties in a twist." But your choice of words to label me as such does reveal a lot about your true motives - that something about this whole CM Punk hoopla on the part of almost everyone here rubs you the wrong way, and in a meek and feeble attempt to play the sorta-kinda-contrarian here, you originally came in here ironically declaring, in an apophasis of sorts (look that one up if you're unfamiliar with the art of rhetoric) that you didn't mean to rain on anyone's parade when you and anyone with half a brain knew that that was precisely what you were doing. That you're still not admitting this paints you as an intellectually dishonest punk (no pun intended, of course).
And yet another person who knows better than I do what I intended. Seriously, go back and read the thread. You're saying the same dumb shit I've already addressed.

I don't feel like looking, who else went nuts when Punk kicked out of the first "You can't see me"?

I spilled my drink trying to clap. Good thing I needed another item of clothing to make the laundry worthwhile!

As hard as it was to stay off the dirt-sheets/forums/avoid FB chatter, so glad I was able to do so, so that I could feel the same thrill with Punk's victory. Can't believe the match lasted so long but both Punk and Cena made it work so well. Just a phenomenal PPV ending, feels good to be a wrestling fan and get such a treat.

Creepy photo from the show:

creepy_cameraman1.jpg

Trying to think....

Is that the biggest, loudest reaction you have ever heard? CM Punks entrance, I mean

(2.19 onwards)

Closest that comes to mind is Taz's entrance at the 2000 Royal Rumble, but the difference between them is the Chicago crowd was buzzing for Punk from the get-go. What are the chances of being able to find out the decibel levels of Punk's entrance? Would be interesting to know.

Trying to think....

Is that the biggest, loudest reaction you have ever heard? CM Punks entrance, I mean

[youtube]6dfRe9scEJM&feature=related[/youtube]

If Wes were here, he'd bring up Steve Austin from Backlash 2000.. no clue why. Also, Dean Malenko from Slamboree 1998.. you'd be surprised how loud that was, especially during that time period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back