WWE RAW LD 12/20/2010 - Who is the Jannetty?

What the fuck is this email? I hope it sets up next week on RAW.

Or maybe it's just going to promote Smackdown.

Vickie and Dolph vs. Cena? Uh, okay.

Miz vs. Randy Orton, nice.

Miz is proving to be a great champion so far. I want to see him lose so god damn bad.

Austin always gets screwed for Raw. They've had some horrible main events in the past.

Are there any other cities that get jobbed too?

Austin always gets screwed for Raw. They've had some horrible main events in the past.

Are there any other cities that get jobbed too?

Did you watch RAW? This was an amazing episode. The main event wasn't stellar, but the rest of the show made up for that.

Was hoping King would hit Starship Pain, but that works too.

1292903044887.gif

I am somewhat disappointed, I hope Nexus will be on something the rest of this week... :disappointed: I wanted to see Mr. Barrett on the tele. now that is one person who can speak raunchy to me ALL he wants, 24/7...

Did you watch RAW? This was an amazing episode. The main event wasn't stellar, but the rest of the show made up for that.

I caught the final 10 minutes but my point was usually the main event is pretty weak. Last time Raw was in Austin, I believe it had the Horswoggle vs. Vince McMahon cage match as the main event or something similar.

I just realized there was no Tyson Kidd and "ThatHugeAssMothaFuckinMustHaveGigantismDude" tonight. I am sad.

Loved the show tonight. Good fun. About time I get a proper Punk vs. Cena feud. I've only been begging for it since 2008.

Now you kids be sure to argue about whatever it is you normally argue about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back