• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 12/27/2010 - Crying Over Spilt Diet Soda

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play

LAST WEEK
Cena Gets Punk'd Out

John Cena got scrooged! Just moments after WWE's 2010 Superstar of the Year emerged victorious from a hard-fought battle with Dolph Ziggler, he received an unwanted gift. CM Punk went the full grinch and ambushed Cena, laying him out with a steel chair.

A King's Redemption

Kicking off Raw, The Miz haunted the WWE Universe with his "Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future," to brag about retaining the WWE Title the night before. During the main event, however, Randy Orton silenced his night with a "holy %@*" of an RKO.

Cry of the She-Wolf

You'd think Natalya had just given Melina a lip waxing kit for Christmas or something. The Divas Champion entered the ring to congratulate the new No. 1 contender to the Divas Title on her Triple Threat Match win when Melina rocked her with a slap across the face. Meow!

TONIGHT!
Royal Spill

Live on Raw, the venomous Randy Orton is out to cool the fiery temper of the 2010 King of the Ring, Sheamus. Also tonight, WWE Champion The Miz collides once more with WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions
  • Will CM Punk continue to lay his vengeance upon John Cena?
  • Will Cena get a measure of revenge?
  • Will there be more uprisings against Cena & his brutality?
  • Will Miz vs. Morrison be confirmed for the Rumble?
  • Will anyone qualify for the Rumble?
  • Will the Nexus return, or are they gone for good?
  • Will Natalya have some revenge planned, or will Melina continue to develop into a bitch?
  • Will Daniel Bryan get laid?
  • And oh so much more

I got my laptop back so I might return to a LD for the first time in months. A rare appearance from your's truly.

EDIT: It just popped into my head that maybe Triple H returns tonight, as I can't see any other reason for a Sheamus/Orton match. Makes it a big more interesting I guess, since I find Orton/Sheamus matches to be boring.

I've been waiting for Raw all week. With Punk and Morrison potentially being in main event feuds, I haven't been this excited in a while.

Last week was a good Raw with Cena making fun of Vickie an all, but it totally sucked with out seeing Nexus on tv.... :disappointed:

LitasRevenge, Guess What!

Last night at the House Show, I sat right near the ring and I saw Barrett live, he looks so much bigger live!

I was the only one cheering for him, everyone was booing him.
Oh If only you were there.

Last night at the House Show, I sat right near the ring and I saw Barrett live, he looks so much bigger live!

Dude!! I got the BIG hook up from Santa claus...got me a Nexus hoody sweatshirt, a nexus cap, and nexus pendant...LOL

Dude!! I got the BIG hook up from Santa claus...got me a Nexus hoody sweatshirt, a nexus cap, and nexus pendant...LOL

Oh I am so jealous of you LOL
How I want the Nexus Hoodie that Otunga has!!!

It was so funny how these little kids were booing me when I was cheering for Barrett, I started all the Nexus chants in my section.

in other news: I downloaded Wade Barrett and the rest the moment it came out in the DLC on SVR2011.

I have the Nexus hat. But I want the trucker hat Husky has been sportin'.

Yeah I want that one too!

This one kids mom at the house show told her son that the reason I am cheering for nexus is cuz I was bullied as a kid....wtf? lol

If I was there, I'd probably be in jail for sexual assault on Wade Barrett...there'd be news articles of some redheaded chick with the same tattoo on her arm as the gargoyle Lita has on her right shoulder, running in her lingerie to the ring as Barrett makes his way to the cage, and then locks her and him in it. :lol:

I'm thinking about doing my first ever Raw LD. I'm snowed in so I'm not watching with my buddy like I do every week, but I fear that being in the LD will make me lose focus of the show. Advice?

If I was there, I'd probably be in jail for sexual assault on Wade Barrett...there'd be news articles of some redheaded chick with the same tattoo on her arm as the gargoyle Lita has on her right shoulder, running in her lingerie to the ring as Barrett makes his way to the cage, and then locks her and him in it. :lol:

Haha I was the "crazy nexus fan" at the event.

After the show, in the hallway the little kiddies were calling me a loser because I am a "crazy nexus fan"

I'm thinking about doing my first ever Raw LD. I'm snowed in so I'm not watching with my buddy like I do every week, but I fear that being in the LD will make me lose focus of the show. Advice?

Im all snowed in too, We had a crazy blizzard in New York City.
It took me 5 or 6 hours to get to Brooklyn last night from MSG.

Poor Wade looked like he needed some extra attention after that horrendous chairs match. I know I'm the kind of freak who probably could give him the extra TLC he needed after that debacle...if ya know what I mean...right eboney? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back